The Student Room Group

he is so far up his own **** its unreal....

I think everyone is going to know someone like this....hope im not only one anyway!

firstly, theres this guy who im friends with....and im gonna be honest, hes completely psycho. Ive actually been his friend for a VERY long time- years in fact. But i think he borders sociopath- i.e. having no feelings for other people (obviously not all sociopaths are dangerous, in fact few are dangerous, it just means you dont have feelings/emotions towards others).

But the thing is, he is totally DELUDED. He keeps saying all these things about girls liking him and makes out hes some sex God. Now i know him inside out and i know these things are totally false, but the thing is, I think he actually believes what hes saying. Fair enough if he was just saying things, but when he says them you can see that he actually believes it himself. He will say things about how he's had all these sexual experiences (which he hasnt had) and makes himself out as if he knows how to handle girls (when he doesnt have a clue). He is useless with girls and few girls finds him attractive.

Obviously Im not going to say any of this because hes a good friend.

But how can someone be this deluded and so full of themselves? He boasts about all these conquers which never happened- but you can see he 100% belives they have happened and that every girl fancies him. He really does think hes God's gift to women.....

ARGH!!
(edited 11 years ago)
hmm it seems like he has the Samantha Brick syndrome.
Original post by illuminating
hmm it seems like he has the Samantha Brick syndrome.

yeh except this guy actually BELIEVES the stuff hes coming out with...
Original post by pinkangelgirl
yeh except this guy actually BELIEVES the stuff hes coming out with...

why do you care? do you want him? :wink:
Original post by illuminating
why do you care? do you want him? :wink:

nooooo. it just annoys me when people brag about things that havent happened!
Reply 5
nooooo. it just annoys me when people brag about things that havent happened!

... but you wouldn't say no to him right :wink:
Original post by rickjames
... but you wouldn't say no to him right :wink:

i have said no to him more than once lol....

it was simply a thread spouting curiosity!!

He even told me once that my friends were coming on to him....Id watched them all night, and they werent lol plus my friends have boyfriends.
Reply 7

He even told me once that my friends were coming on to him....Id watched them all night, and they werent lol plus my friends have boyfriends.

This guy sounds like a legend.

JK he seems immature and you can't really change that habit of his. He'l learn not to chat rubbish on his own.

He was plainly trying to make you jealous to get your attention bcuz he liked you

Also guys who brag about having loads of sexual experiences tend to be the most awful at it! You'll learn lol
Original post by xXHolly_90Xx
He was plainly trying to make you jealous to get your attention bcuz he liked you

Also guys who brag about having loads of sexual experiences tend to be the most awful at it! You'll learn lol

hmmm....im pretty certain he doesnt like me in that way though :s

and he tells everyone, not just me.....its like hes convinced in his own mind....its kinda scary lol
Reply 10
What is it to you?...unless you like him? :tongue:
If you want to win his affections then just ask him out for coffee one day or something, it seems like he'll probably say yes. Then flirt a lot and touch his arm and stuff until he gets the idea :smile:

Spoiler

You sound like a great friend.
I know a girl like this she seems to think every guy she comes into contact with likes her. Just leave him to think what he thinks, he probably wouldn't listen if you told he isn't a sex God. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have such a high opinion of myself. Must be nice.
Original post by chronic_fatigue
I know a girl like this she seems to think every guy she comes into contact with likes her. Just leave him to think what he thinks, he probably wouldn't listen if you told he isn't a sex God. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have such a high opinion of myself. Must be nice.

yeh i think it would be nice to be so deluded lol though might make a lot of enemies :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest