Reply 2
Original post by matthurry
But im doing aqa.

Can't help you then unfortunately ... :/
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
:bump:
Reply 4
kind of scared about this exam as ocr is known to give really opened questions and then expect a very specific response. How are u revising?
Reply 5
Original post by Giggy88
kind of scared about this exam as ocr is known to give really opened questions and then expect a very specific response. How are u revising?

Haven't really started that much revision yet - how are you revising?
Reply 6
Glad that this thread was mad for those sitting this module in May:smile:

I'm really nervous :afraid:. I haven't really revised for this module as I'm putting my effort in other subjects.

Have you guys have any techniques, tips etc for this module?
Hello guys!

Im resitting this,F212 and then doing f214 as well.

Gahhh.

Apparently this is supposed to be the easiest exam (so my teacher says) as all you have to do is memorise and not really apply anything.

Still think its super hard.
Gah hate biology. Havent started revision for this but i will start tomorrow!

Hows everyone else getting on?

:smile:
Reply 8
too much content so ive given up on as biology for now and revising chemistry instead.
(edited 11 years ago)
Anyone who needs help understanding the concepts of this unit feel free to PM me as a lot of this unit is the fundamentals of what you will study through all the other units.
Reply 10
Original post by The Illuminati
Anyone who needs help understanding the concepts of this unit feel free to PM me as a lot of this unit is the fundamentals of what you will study through all the other units.

have you got any techniques, tips etc for this exam? I heard doing loads of past papers help.

And have you got notes for this exam?
Original post by Boqore
have you got any techniques, tips etc for this exam? I heard doing loads of past papers help.

And have you got notes for this exam?

My notes were all hand-written for this module and I gave them away to a friend who is resitting the exam.
I would advice you to get to grips with the terminology examiners use. They try and confuse you on purpose to make you think you don't know the answer. Looking at past papers helps you learn patterns they generally use. Most of F211 content comes from the old spec Transport module (code: 2803/01) and the Foundation module (code: 2801). Looking at the mark schemes helps you pick out key words especially since QWC marks just require you using key words.
Yeah resit for me here, revision is quite quite well! :biggrin:
Hi F211 people!
At school we got given a revision disc with loads of past questions (from the previous specification) that are relevant to this course.

I've uploaded them to Google Docs, and they should be viewable from the below link:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0By84nmCmJZnWMU5EN2RDcmtBU2s

This includes questions for F211, F212, F214 and F215

Please +ve rep if this has been helpful!
Reply 14
Resitting this and taking F212 for the first time :afraid: Even physics (worst subject) seems to make more sense. :nooo:

<3 x
Reply 15
Taking this for a third time! got 63, then 67 - need to get 80+ :s-smilie:
so stressed about this exam.
Reply 17
Heard Jan 12 paper was killer! hope our paper is better! Biology unit1 is harder then A2!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
I'm taking this exam... dreading it :frown:
I got a D (one mark off a C) in Jan!
Original post by Alotties
I'm taking this exam... dreading it :frown:
I got a D (one mark off a C) in Jan!

I got a D too.I hate this exam lool..its just vague at times and not really stimulating.

Latest