The Student Room Group

coop pharmacy summer placement 2012

Scroll to see replies

I was offered a 8 week paid hospital placement so I accepted that. Still curious to whether I got it though
Reply 21
Original post by pharmasaurus
I was offered a 8 week paid hospital placement so I accepted that. Still curious to whether I got it though

which hospital? if you dont mind me asking.
Also does your uni give you any guidance on placements? Cos my uni is really NOT helpful!! :frown:
Aberdeen royal infirmary, I've also been lucky to get another one this summer in Queen Elizabeth birmingham for a week. I secured these myself. Uni didnt really help with it
Reply 23
Aberdeen royal infirmary, I've also been lucky to get another one this summer in Queen Elizabeth birmingham for a week. I secured these myself. Uni didnt really help with it

that's really good!! :smile:
Reply 24

that's really good!! :smile:
Reply 25
has anyone heard back after the first e-mail saying that you were on the shortlist?
rejection or offer?
Original post by almonds221
has anyone heard back after the first e-mail saying that you were on the shortlist?
rejection or offer?

I just got an email saying they'll get back to me by the 26th april
Reply 27
Original post by tanidaKCL
they were supposed to get back on the 27th of March.. which is long gone.. why are they taking so long! hope not a rejection after all this waiting!!

recieved the same email. Still not heard anything
Anyone heard anything?
Hey Guys... I received the same email which states that they will reply by 26th of April BUT they haven't replied yet.
Is it a good idea to send them email and ask for process of application or just wait till they reply?
Also if anyone gets a reply please post.
Reply 30
I emailed them asking for an update with no reply they seem pretty unorganised tbh
Has Anyone got any reply yet?????
Just got an offer. Have to reject it though.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 33
I got an offer to today however thing I am going to have to turn it down too
Original post by alex***
I got an offer to today however thing I am going to have to turn it down too

I'm gonna ask if they can move mine to August as I've already committed to other placements. Wheres yours??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 35
I have asked the same thing as well. Southampton you?
Original post by alex***
I have asked the same thing as well. Southampton you?

London

Quick Reply

Latest