The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Are Brunel strict? (in regards to missing offers)

Myself & my best friend have both applied to brunel, I have applied for LLB Law & she's applied for Bsc Pychology.
Her offer is 300 but she thinks she messed up one paper & might slightly miss the offer.
Anyone had experiences of getting excepted onto this course or another after missing the offer.
Thanks for your help x
Reply 1
Hey, i have just finished my first year in LLB Law at Brunel. And offers wise, they are not strict at all! So dont worry! My initial offer was to get 390 points in A levels, and I had to do extra A level to score that much points, and when i got into the course, I met people who achieved BCC or BBC and they still got accepted in the course! So dont worry! You will be okay :smile:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
I'm a BSc Psychologist and I missed my offer but got an equal amount of points and was still accepted. I was offered BBB and got ABC. Brunel are quite flexible as far as I know in regards to grades/points balance.
Does your friend have AS points that could back her up?
Reply 3
Original post by JuicyFruityx
Myself & my best friend have both applied to brunel, I have applied for LLB Law & she's applied for Bsc Pychology.
Her offer is 300 but she thinks she messed up one paper & might slightly miss the offer.
Anyone had experiences of getting excepted onto this course or another after missing the offer.
Thanks for your help x

Hopefully they aren't, as they've asked for one of a module that i don't even take :s-smilie:
Anyway goodluck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Zainidino
Hey, i have just finished my first year in LLB Law at Brunel. And offers wise, they are not strict at all! So dont worry! My initial offer was to get 390 points in A levels, and I had to do extra A level to score that much points, and when i got into the course, I met people who achieved BCC or BBC and they still got accepted in the course! So dont worry! You will be okay :smile:

I applied to LLB law, I need AAB but I know for sure I'm not getting that ... Was there anyone on the course who got lower than BCC, just out of curiosity?
They can be. They can also offer alternatives or offer you something that isn't a BA(hons) but something lower (sorry can't remember name). If you manage to prove yourself etc you should be ok :smile: if your worried phone them.
Reply 6
Original post by aarora
I applied to LLB law, I need AAB but I know for sure I'm not getting that ... Was there anyone on the course who got lower than BCC, just out of curiosity?

Sorry about the ridiculously late reply! Erm as far as i can remember the lowest was BCC! Hope you managed to get better than that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending