The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Ual will wyatt court 2012-13

Hi i'm studying foundation at and design at lcc and staying in will wyatt... anyone else?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm doing the foundation at lcc and staying at will wyatt too. Photography pathway, you?
(edited 11 years ago)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm not sure what pathyway im on because I didn't specify at the interview... should I know by now?
glad ive found someone else haha! where abouts are you from?X
Reply 3
I think so, but it shouldn't be a problem. What did your offer letter say?
i'm from brazil, what about you?
Reply 4
It jsut said ive been offered a place on the foundation art and design :smile: im from manchester in england :smile:
Reply 5
Oh ok, they'll probably ask you to choose later..btw did you put manna ash as one of your options for halls?its so close to lcc I think I might regret putting will wyatt first
Reply 6
yeah i applied there as my second choice... and i agree but will wyatt is just one tube line and im sure loads of people will be in the same position :smile:
Reply 7
i guess it's all right then :smile:
Reply 8
Hi im not doing a foundation, im doing fashion marketing and promotion at holborn but ive just got an offer for will wyatt :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by IBryson
Hi im not doing a foundation, im doing fashion marketing and promotion at holborn but ive just got an offer for will wyatt :smile:

ahh that's cool :smile: i hope more people find this thread so we can start to get to know some people
Reply 10
Original post by clyona1
ahh that's cool :smile: i hope more people find this thread so we can start to get to know some people

Yeah i hope so too, is there a will wyatt facebook group?
Reply 11
Hey im doing foundation at csm in September and got an offer from Will Wyatt... I think I'm going to accept. And also I found a Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/336320936431737/
Reply 14
Hi,

I've been offered a place into Will Wyatt, but I didn't ask for it.
I'm studying Art Foundation at CCW, it's so far away I'm starting to think it's maybe not a good idea.. Do you know how it is?
Reply 15
I'll be living in Will Wyatt Court :smile: I'm doing Fashion design and marketing.
Reply 16
Original post by RebeccaLdr
Hi,

I've been offered a place into Will Wyatt, but I didn't ask for it.
I'm studying Art Foundation at CCW, it's so far away I'm starting to think it's maybe not a good idea.. Do you know how it is?

Ive heard that they dont let foundation students into the closer camberwell accomomodation except bernard meyers, so a lot of people may be in the same boat as you, but i would call up housing services they are really nice ! hope you work out something to do :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by IBryson
Ive heard that they dont let foundation students into the closer camberwell accomomodation except bernard meyers, so a lot of people may be in the same boat as you, but i would call up housing services they are really nice ! hope you work out something to do :smile:

sadly no! i called them, they said there were no rooms still avaible. so, i guess i'm going to stay at will wyatt :smile:
i'm just scared about how much i would travel in a day! i will try to ask for a scooter (mum ok, dad not), do you know how is the law about it in UK?
what are you studying by the way?
Reply 18
Original post by RebeccaLdr
sadly no! i called them, they said there were no rooms still avaible. so, i guess i'm going to stay at will wyatt :smile:
i'm just scared about how much i would travel in a day! i will try to ask for a scooter (mum ok, dad not), do you know how is the law about it in UK?
what are you studying by the way?

That sucks! well im sure will wyatt will be fun :smile: erm for scooters you need to be 16 and need to apply for a type of license (which you have to pay for) and then take some sort of test. but to be honest i dont know a huge amount about it. are you part of the facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/336320936431737/
and you can add me on facebook my names Iona Bryson. Im doing fashion marketing and promotion at high holborn, what about you? x
Reply 19
Original post by IBryson
That sucks! well im sure will wyatt will be fun :smile: erm for scooters you need to be 16 and need to apply for a type of license (which you have to pay for) and then take some sort of test. but to be honest i dont know a huge amount about it. are you part of the facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/336320936431737/
and you can add me on facebook my names Iona Bryson. Im doing fashion marketing and promotion at high holborn, what about you? x

Yeah, but I guess I would know the city faster than stay all day long around the same area! :colone: ok thanks for the info, i'll look deeply about it! maybe a french licence would be enough. I'm doing foundation diploma at CCW.
I just ask for join the group and add you!
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest