University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Anyone applied to Northampton?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by LilNolita
I'm applying for Northampton- Media Production.
Have to record my interview and send it to them which is slightly surreal in my opinion. Andddd I was wanting a possible face to face interview as an excuse to visit the place again.

Love Northampton- a really nice town compared to where I'm from.
Oh I do hope I get an offer the course seems perfect for me :biggrin:

Any of you like the accommodation on halls if you've been to an open day; I didn't really pay attention to halls when I went on the open day don't remember why though?

OMG I applied there too for the samme course! Came on here to see what the reviews are on the uni since I can't visit any as I live overseas... :P

Im in love with video and editing it so Im glad i found soomeone else who applied to the same course x3
Northampton
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by xkleighx
OMG I applied there too for the samme course! Came on here to see what the reviews are on the uni since I can't visit any as I live overseas... :P

Im in love with video and editing it so Im glad i found soomeone else who applied to the same course x3

Yayyy! You're the first person I have met who has applied for the exact same course lol! Have you looked at some of the students work- Marti Colmer's work is really good and Dean Twaites- Smoking Kills well it's interesting to say the least lol---> smoking kills link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euYae-j0hRs

Ahh Northampton is really nice by the way and Avenue campus is situated closer to the town centre but Park Campus has an asda literally round the corner.

Oooohh I love the filming side, I like to edit but after I while I get confused as to what techniques I used to edit the video so- I never write anything down lol. Also love the scripting writing and creation of the storyboard.
Reply 42

Yayyy! You're the first person I have met who has applied for the exact same course lol! Have you looked at some of the students work- Marti Colmer's work is really good and Dean Twaites- Smoking Kills well it's interesting to say the least lol---> smoking kills link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euYae-j0hRs

Ahh Northampton is really nice by the way and Avenue campus is situated closer to the town centre but Park Campus has an asda literally round the corner.

Oooohh I love the filming side, I like to edit but after I while I get confused as to what techniques I used to edit the video so- I never write anything down lol. Also love the scripting writing and creation of the storyboard.

Oh wow! same here! hahah! Thts great! Well, I got my conditional offer from them last night So I'm exciiitted. I have both from Derby and Northampton. And yes, I have seen the student work! It is very cool, so I am excited. Im sending off my interview tomorrow. Have you completed yours?
Reply 43
Anybody going on the open day in a couple of weeks? :smile:
I might.
I still havent recieved my offer :frown: i have applied for Psychology and Counselling, and ive had to write two short essays (which they requested) and still waiting... Has anyone else applied for this, and had to do the essays? Thank you :smile:
Reply 46
Got an unconditional to do business studies...
Reply 47
Original post by BAKER_93

Congrats!
Reply 48
I just heard back - got a conditional offer for MH nursing
Original post by xsophx
I just heard back - got a conditional offer for MH nursing

Well done. I've got an offer to do computing.
Original post by BAKER_93

Its a good course! Quote me if you have questions as i do business
Got a conditional for Primary Teaching (Early years education) have to decide between Northampton, Chichester and Brighton, liking Northampton most atm :smile:
anybody else doing teaching?
Reply 52
Got a conditional for paramedic science!
Is anyone else NOT going to hall's!? I have two pet birds and can't leave them at home, does anyone know any student houses that would allow them?!
Thanks
Mike!
Reply 53
Original post by mikesimp19
Got a conditional for paramedic science!
Is anyone else NOT going to hall's!? I have two pet birds and can't leave them at home, does anyone know any student houses that would allow them?!
Thanks
Mike!

I have also got a conditional offer from Northampton for paramedic science! I live in Northampton so won't be going into halls! There is a group for 2012 applicants on Facebook so they might be looking at places other than halls. Not 100% sure how to send link but if u search Northampton paramedic science 2012 on there i am sure it will come up. There is only 3 members so far! Look forward to hopefully meeting my conditions and seeing u in September! :smile:
Reply 54
I got me an unconditional offer for Law, now I just need to learn how to write and i'm laughing :P
firmed Northampton for special educational needs and inclusion :biggrin: hopefully see you guys there :smile:
Reply 56
I'm going to Northampton with a firm choice for special educational needs and inclusion :smile:
Reply 57
Im going to northampton with a firm choice for LLB
Reply 58
Conditional for Occupational Therapy (:
Reply 59
Has anyone applied for accomodation yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending