The Student Room Group

St Dominics Sixth form College in harrow

Scroll to see replies

Is any one left who didn't got interview call?
Reply 141
Original post by maliksajwani
Is any one left who didn't got interview call?

I got a letter for my interview on the 1st of March and had mine on the 8th but one of my friends who applied hasn't had any reply whatsoever.
Original post by uchikchi
I got a letter for my interview on the 1st of March and had mine on the 8th but one of my friends who applied hasn't had any reply whatsoever.

i got an email from registrar telling I will be having a telephone interview with principal. Any tips?
Thanks
Reply 143
i got an email from registrar telling I will be having a telephone interview with principal. Any tips?
Thanks

Errmm.. just be yourself. Make sure you have an answer to why you want to go to that school and what things you do in your spare time but make sure it doesn't sound rehearsed. Good Luck!
Original post by uchikchi
Errmm.. just be yourself. Make sure you have an answer to why you want to go to that school and what things you do in your spare time but make sure it doesn't sound rehearsed. Good Luck!

Can u give me a good answer that y u wana cum to st dominics?
Can u give me a good answer that y u wana cum to st dominics?

You should know the answer if you want to go there :s-smilie:
Original post by House MD
You should know the answer if you want to go there :s-smilie:

Haha jjo I was just asking for some good points so I can compile an answer that could impress them
I got into St Dominics WOO HOO
Reply 148
Original post by misssbs18

Did you get a letter? AND CONGRATULATIONS:smile:
Is it your first choice?
Reply 149
Original post by misssbs18

Well Done. Not being nosy or anything but what GPA did you get??
Reply 150
Does anyone know what the minimum GPA is to get in to st doms cos I still haven't heard from them yet
Reply 151
I got in too! :smile: What are your subjects? Did ur letter say you had to pay £187 and need to get a 6.5 average?
yay!!!!
Reply 152
Original post by surb2pin
Thanks, good luck too. I h8 waiting! :frown: lol

I got in!! ;D Hope you did too?
Have you guys read the letter yet?
In total i think we're paying £250
Original post by Rit95
I got in too! :smile: What are your subjects? Did ur letter say you had to pay £187 and need to get a 6.5 average?
yay!!!!

I need to get a 6.4 average but where does it say £187?
Reply 155
on the gift aid thingy it says total to college £187.50. but then on the other sheet is says £150 so I am confused!!:confused:
Reply 156
I got in too:smile:
Reply 157
Original post by Rit95
on the gift aid thingy it says total to college £187.50. but then on the other sheet is says £150 so I am confused!!:confused:

We have to pay 'only' £150 or whatever. They receive the £187.50 from the taxman because it's for a charity.
Reply 158
Original post by kingtaco
I got in!! ;D Hope you did too?

Me toooo! Just got the letter 2day. Congrats :smile:I got in2 WGGS n St doms. Dont know which one 2 go tooo :frown: What was ur conditional offer? Mine was 6.5
Reply 159
I got an offer from both St doms n watford girls. Does any1 hv any advice on what they would choose. Its a really tough decision. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest