The Student Room Group

Same number keeps calling me from Three

I've gotten the same number calling me 5 times today. They called me before, around christmas time as well.:confused: When I answer there's a dead silence on the other side (and they left me a voicemail and it was silent as well).
I called back and got a Three answering machine saying that the department cannot be reached or something like that.
I don't know if I can post the number here, but does anyone else getting these calls? :confused:
Reply 1
Email three complaining that your getting disturbing phone calls that are leaving you psychologically scarred. make sure to give them the phone number
Reply 2
Original post by pr0view
Email three complaining that your getting disturbing phone calls that are leaving you psychologically scarred. make sure to give them the phone number

:rolleyes:
Reply 3
Original post by Torrchy
:rolleyes:

The more you exaggerate the better.
Original post by Torrchy
I've gotten the same number calling me 5 times today. They called me before, around christmas time as well.:confused: When I answer there's a dead silence on the other side (and they left me a voicemail and it was silent as well).
I called back and got a Three answering machine saying that the department cannot be reached or something like that.
I don't know if I can post the number here, but does anyone else getting these calls? :confused:

I used to get these calls.. It was usually someone trying to shove a new contract down my throat.. Never had silent calls though, they may be onto you :colone:
Reply 5
Original post by pr0view
The more you exaggerate the better.

They did wake me up at 9am, does that leave some sorts of scarring? :biggrin:
I got 5 calls yesterday from an Italian cab driver parked outside of Midddlesex Hospital waiting for me to come back and pay him for his services instead of "running away like a little ****".

I was at my home in Essex eating dinner when the calls came and they really scared me :chicken:

Not sure this was exactly what you intended with the thread... But hey, that's life :bban:
Reply 7
what was the number that call? Did you try looking it up? The whole past week I keep getting calls from here http://www.whycall.me/02538020308.html , it's some Indian guy who tries to fix my computer saying he's from Microsoft. I keep telling him I owe a Mac, but the keep calling, what are they on about?
Reply 8
They are scammers. Just hang up and tell your phone provider. I was fluent in "french" when one rang me and i never got another call
Hi I am the Same I am getting daily calls the number 1800949539
Block the number
Just block it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending