The Student Room Group

Youths abuse McDonalds staff

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I get this all the time (I work In BK).

To be honest its easy to deal with. I ignore them, don't serve them and if they threaten me or cause any trouble i'll go and get the phone out of the office and threaten them with the police. Tbh customers try to sort them out aswell, notably one drunk man who chucked a Angus Steakhouse over a group of kids, tried to hold back my laughter. Didn't work.
Reply 21
what do you expect in places like wigan?
Reply 22
Appalling behavior!
Could anybody translate it?
Where the **** was the manager during all of this? Kick the ****heads out!
Original post by green chica
Where the **** was the manager during all of this? Kick the ****heads out!

I thought this, it also seems like people are hiding in the back kitchen, as a few come out near the end. If your colleagues are getting abused hiding isnt exactly helping them. Saying that, they may have been calling the police or someone in a higher position to them.
Reply 26
Bunch of ****ers.
It makes me sick. People like this don't deserve to the right to live.
Reply 28
Did McDonalds run out of big Mac's or some ****?
Reply 29
Original post by Shabalala
They should have just threw boiling vegetable oil over them to be honest

Deepfried, face first preferably?

:lol:

In all seriousness, what scum.
Original post by Shabalala
Do they seriousely reject people for being over qualified surley they want smart people working there not just simpletons.

they want people who wont complain and/or leave
Reply 31
Hope the police were called, even if they weren't half of their faces are plastered over this video and I can't imagine it would take them long to find out who they all are if they really are local.

Probably I'll get some flak for this but it's a shame the police can't be as brutal as they once were!
Reply 32
I work in McDonalds (not Wigan though) and we see this sorta thing all the time. People talk to you like scum because they think you must be thick to work in McD's. It's typical of the managers to go hide in the office when stuff kicks of or even when it gets busy! But yeah I've had food thrown at me, been spat on, somebody threatened to stab me, been called all sorts of names. The windows have been smashed a few times and I've had a group of like 12 year old boys taking pictures of my ass when I was clearing tables. Meh, this is pretty typical stuff after a football match. I've seen worse.
why are they all soooo loud. where is their dignity? so unelegant.
What a pack of animals. That McDonalds would do well to keep a shotgun under the counter.
****ing scum. :angry:
Reply 36
personally if i were the workers there id have tossed the deep fat fryer over the hoi pollei gathered in their.
Original post by AJ Smiley
I work in McDonalds (not Wigan though) and we see this sorta thing all the time. People talk to you like scum because they think you must be thick to work in McD's. It's typical of the managers to go hide in the office when stuff kicks of or even when it gets busy! But yeah I've had food thrown at me, been spat on, somebody threatened to stab me, been called all sorts of names. The windows have been smashed a few times and I've had a group of like 12 year old boys taking pictures of my ass when I was clearing tables. Meh, this is pretty typical stuff after a football match. I've seen worse.

Regardless if this is "normal" behaviour its still disgusting and no one should have to put up with it! People like that should be locked up and taught how to behave like proper members of society!

You should be allowed to keep your own kind of water cannons under the counter - ketchup cannons!! That'd make em think twice!
Lol @ people saying "if i were ther i would have..............". Yeah so easy to say that behind your computer screen. In reality if you were there you would have **** yourself and hid under the counter.
Reply 39
Original post by dragon500uk
Regardless if this is "normal" behaviour its still disgusting and no one should have to put up with it! People like that should be locked up and taught how to behave like proper members of society!

You should be allowed to keep your own kind of water cannons under the counter - ketchup cannons!! That'd make em think twice!

Damn! That would be epic, do we get to fire them at abusive drive thru customers too? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest