The Student Room Group

I'm evil and definitely not normal

Scroll to see replies

wouldnt be suprised if this chap went on a rampage he seems like the columbine sort ..
Reply 101
Mr OP, have you been watching a lot of Dexter recently? :lol:
Original post by memomemootoo
im amazed by the number of people trying to medicalise OP with some sort of clinical diagnosis... i think he just has a more realistic view of the world

we live in a world of delusion ...and this thread is evidence of it.

Certainly.

The very people diagnosing the OP probably have some of those traits but don't even recognise them.
Original post by IAmTheWumAndOnly

Death doesn't faze me. Nothing does.

I have a strange view of people. I see them as objects who can be discarded easily rather than emotional beings

I only care about myself and close people, everyone else doesn't matter

I don't feel emotion at all

When bad things happen in the news, I don't really care. Everyone pretends that they're sympathetic but I'm more interested in the event than the actual loss of life. Why should I care about some random folk?

I don't care about sex any more because people use it as a scapegoat to show love when its all a farce. People do it for their own self gratification, nothing more, nothing less.

I don't go out of my way to make others look bad but when they bring it upon themselves it makes me happy.

I'm not aggressive, I just sit back and let it play out.

I believe life is one big farce where people put on a show, rarely showing the real them. Nature intended for survival of the fittest but man has ruined nature and forced so called moral values upon others

I do my best to blend into society to not cause a fuss

I pity gullible good people who take me at face value. I see them as weak and easy to break down like puppets on a string

I have evil thoughts all the time but never act on them. I'm not that stupid. Society doesn't take too kindly to those who act as nature intended but would rather people act by societies rules and be dictated to.

I agree with the parts in bold :colonhash:
Reply 104
OP, you call that evil? Sounds like superiority issues, there are loads of people like you out there.

Original post by Paperback_Writer
In terms of personality, I'm the complete opposite to the Op, I over empathise to the point where I feel so keenly I get worked up. I cry easily. Not that I'm weak, I just feel intensely and it can be hard not to feel others feelings too. Been like that my whole life. Mum would have to turn the news off when I was small as I'd be in floods of tears at the war and famine coverage. Being very thin skinned is tough too and equally is something I have to manage. Might work for the OP. No human being is one personality fits all.

I'm like this too.When I was a kid I became obsessed with trying to understand other people's pain. I also find it hard to read (fictional) sad stories without crying. Is there a word for this?
Original post by Joonie
OP, you call that evil? Sounds like superiority issues, there are loads of people like you out there.

I'm like this too.When I was a kid I became obsessed with trying to understand other people's pain. I also find it hard to read (fictional) sad stories without crying. Is there a word for this?

Wimp.
Reply 106
Original post by Frodo Baggins
Sauron?!?! I thought I destroyed you?!

92 thumbs up wow!

gz xD
Reply 107
Original post by American Vampire
Wimp.

You're basically calling me a coward. How does what I just described make me one? I cry when I understand/can relate to what a person is going through, not because I'm scared of anything in particular.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Frodo Baggins
Sauron?!?! I thought I destroyed you?!

actually made me laugh out loud, weel done!
OP you sound like a psychopath/sociopath... definitely go and see the doctor who will refer you for diagnoses.
Reply 110
Sounds like me... i think we're normal, dont worry.
Reply 111
affectionless psychopathy?
Reply 112
Original post by rac1
affectionless psychopathy?

Definitely, this is a classic case of psychopathy. You should go and talk to someone about it to try and help you through it. Your way of viewing things, especially people indicates that you have a complete lack of emotional intelligence, a key indicator for psychopathy. Get help, it's the only thing that will help, you don't have to feel like this.
Reply 113
Original post by babygirl110
At times you say something people disagree with or which annoys them, you become a target for all the negs and everyone jumps on the bandwagon. It's a bit like being a dartboard.

In fairness to the neggers, I probably would have negged you too. Star signs are for the simple minded and whenever people try to shove that rubbish down my throat, my blood starts to boil. It's a pity your post got deleted before I had the chance to neg it. I might not have any neg power but clicking the red arrow still gives me some satisfaction when a post annoys me.

k lol signs are rubbish-often used to think traits make up your personality but everyone;s different so yeah they have no effect whatsoever - dont know what made me post that on this thread :/
Original post by Jimbo1234
If you actually felt any of those things, then you would not be making this post as you would not care :rolleyes:

1/10 thread

Not really. I made the post to see if there are others like me. No other reason. Lucky for you I don't care for your opinion as I don't really care about anything other than myself.

Original post by AndrewWong92
Contradicting yourself there.

Not really. I protect my family as objects, very much in the same way I'd be angry if someone damaged my car.

Original post by Bobifier
So what you're REALLY saying is that you're 14.

I'm 19 and I've felt this way since being very young. I've had to kill other living things to deal with it. I can't just cope and not let it out. I do it in a controlled manner where no one can see what I do. Everyone thinks I'm normal because I've acted from a young age.

Original post by HighestKungFu
It wouldn't appeal to you so much if you were on the receiving end of such attitudes and behaviours.

I've seen other people like me in day to day life. I rarely bump into them though. One every few years maybe. People have tried to put me on the receiving end of such attitudes but it always fails because I do not care for them. I could break them down and because average humans are so gullible, needy and weak I would happily prey on this weakness to survive.
Not really. I made the post to see if there are others like me. No other reason. Lucky for you I don't care for your opinion as I don't really care about anything other than myself.

Contradiction much? :rolleyes:

You don't care about others, but want to know what other people think :rofl: All that list implies is that you are very depressed and nothing more.
I know for a fact that I'm an evil person. I don't deserve a place in society but the only thing keeping me as a normal functioning member of society is the fact I can control the urges. I'm 100% not normal.

Other people like to see other people happy. I like to see people sad. It makes me feel better about myself and makes me aware of the fact that I'm not the only one going through stuff in my life. Why wouldn't it lift my spirits?

Reasons I am not normal

Death doesn't faze me. Nothing does.

I have a strange view of people. I see them as objects who can be discarded easily rather than emotional beings

I only care about myself and close people, everyone else doesn't matter

I don't feel emotion at all

When bad things happen in the news, I don't really care. Everyone pretends that they're sympathetic but I'm more interested in the event than the actual loss of life. Why should I care about some random folk?

I don't care about sex any more because people use it as a scapegoat to show love when its all a farce. People do it for their own self gratification, nothing more, nothing less.

I don't go out of my way to make others look bad but when they bring it upon themselves it makes me happy.

I'm not aggressive, I just sit back and let it play out.

I believe life is one big farce where people put on a show, rarely showing the real them. Nature intended for survival of the fittest but man has ruined nature and forced so called moral values upon others

I do my best to blend into society to not cause a fuss

I pity gullible good people who take me at face value. I see them as weak and easy to break down like puppets on a string

I have evil thoughts all the time but never act on them. I'm not that stupid. Society doesn't take too kindly to those who act as nature intended but would rather people act by societies rules and be dictated to.

Anyone else feel like this? I try to be normal but its like acting and very stressful. Sometimes its so hard to keep going to blend in. Whenever I watch something on a TV show that involves blood or someone who is sick and twisted it gets me interested. I never like the good guys in TV shows, always the villains, because I feel I have a relation to them :smile:

when i watch Road Wars i always cheer on the criminals!
Original post by Jimbo1234
Contradiction much? :rolleyes:

You don't care about others, but want to know what other people think :rofl: All that list implies is that you are very depressed and nothing more.

Just getting an opinion from someone does not inherently mean that I care for them. There you go again, a weak, spineless human who lets emotion overrule their intelligence.
This is the best advice I can give you:

Stop acting like a tit.
Reply 119
To be honest, I know that I earlier posted that this looks like a classic case of psychopathy - which it does (not sociopathy, btw, they're slightly different) - but it's starting to look a bit more like narcissism, the way that you are replying to everyone's posts who says something against you. Also, they make good points about you're contradictions. If you honestly feel the way you described, then go and get help because to not be able to feel any emotional attachment to anyone is an horrific affliction. However, if you don't then you seriously need to get over yourself, because it seems like you're kind of getting off on all this attention at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending