The Student Room Group

leopard print- love or hate it? Poll

Just wondered what the geneal consensus was on leopard print?

Personally I love it and i find that people either love it or hate it.

What about everyone else?

(obviously its just a general like/dislike cos theres going to be exceptions!)

i tried to include a poll but my keyboard spazzed out as i clicked submit!
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Really suits this guy:
leopard_606_600x450.jpg
Reply 2
On a leopard: acceptable.
On any one/thing else: unpleasing to the eye.
Reply 3
Some women I find can carry it off. I am definitely not in that category, just as well really as I hate it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
Faux leopard print coat
Black leggings
Furry bag
Curly hair
Disco fanny
Late thirties to early forties

That's how I take my women.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
I love it :biggrin:
I don't over the top it though...
I've got a couple of sets of underwear that are leopard print, I have a clingy monochrome top which is basically perfect for clubbing, a few other things too. Not much, and I never wear more than one leopard printed item at a time because then it's just really tacky and :puke:
Reply 6
Personally, I'm not a fan of it. But that's just me.
It turns me on personally, although a couple of my friends who think otherwise.
Reply 8
i love it! but on tops or accessories. never ever on leggings.
Reply 9
I think it's really nice - looks fab with blue or red!
Reply 10
Its nice when you wear about one or two leopard print pieces. When you go full out tigress though, well... :colonhash:
Reply 11
I love animals but wearing the animals skin i do not appreciate it.
Reply 12
I'm pretty obsessed with leopard print, if I see something in that pattern I'll buy it :P My favourite is my leopard fur coat. I never wear more than one item of leopard print though!
Everyone loves a cougar... :wink:
Ugh, hate it. Sorry to the lovers
Depends. Small accessories, like a chunky bangle or earrings, fine, as is black/grey/white leopard print on a scarf. Any more looks tacky to me.
Reply 16
Imo girls who wear animal prints want to appear fabulous and chic but end up looking tacky and cheap
Reply 17
not when people over do it from top to bottom
might as well paint your face leopard
Reply 18
Nahhhh :colonhash:

It just reminds me of women in their 40s who still dress like hookers and think they're 'so HAWT!' when they're just overweight, wrinkly and look like tangerines who were victims of a fancy dress shop explosion.
I only like tiny tiny hints of it: for example leopard print nails look cool, and maybe a leopard print belt. Anything more than that just looks tacky in my opinion. The worst is when people 'match' leopard print...as in they will have matching shoes and a bag...:yucky:

Quick Reply

Latest