The Student Room Group

AQA applied business cwk unit 2, 8 and 10

aqa applied business unit 2; people in business, unit 8; business planning, and unit 10; promotional activities

okay so ive really messed this one up; i was meant to hand in all this coursework aaaaaaages ago and have left myself util tuesday to complete the second half of unit 2 and then all of unit 8 and all of 10.
that's essentially four days! :eek:

any tips?
is it possible?
how long did yours take?
Reply 1
s h i t.
Reply 2
In the same boat as you mate, only i have to get Unit 8 up to at least a grade b standard by Tuesday.

Currently I wont even get a grade
Reply 3
Original post by shamwow
In the same boat as you mate, only i have to get Unit 8 up to at least a grade b standard by Tuesday.

Currently I wont even get a grade

how many pages have you done and how many do you expect to do?
Reply 4
Has everyone handed in their coursework now then?

Thought i'd spark this conversation back up, as i'm wondering how many pages people have done.
Reply 5
Original post by RM-Smith
Has everyone handed in their coursework now then?

Thought i'd spark this conversation back up, as i'm wondering how many pages people have done.

handed 1, 2 and 8 in.
only just started unit 10, looks a monster.
Reply 6
i'm doing 8 and 10 now, no idea how much to write, so no idea how long it's going to take me!
Reply 7
Roughly id say its around 35 pages altogether, pretty flimsy .
Reply 8
I'm writing up my Unit 8: Business Planning work over these three days. I reckon I will have about 60 pages of work to write up (size 12 font btw - I'm not writing in size 18 or anything!) depending on how long my last two sections are, along with my two cash flows. I managed to get 24 pages written yesterday, so hopefully if I can repeat that today, I should be on track to finish in time. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
damn 60 pages ?

thats alot
Reply 10
Turns out it was a fair bit shorter than I expected - 48 pages in total, plus my cash flows and appendices. But still, 20,000 words later and it is finished! :biggrin:
Reply 11
congrats, still having trouble with finance section of mine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending