The Student Room Group

Guys how far are you in your Alevel revision?

I am lagging. I hate it... I wish I had the same motivation when I started my first AS module. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not far at all, barely did anything over Easter. I'm aiming for +90% too so this is just stupid.
Not very far... less than half way through biology and chemistry, haven't touched my two languages in about 3 weeks, and as for maths...

I'm not too worried though, I still have time. I started serious revision for my Jan exams about 3 weeks before and I got good grades.
I haven't attemped any past papers except for 1 unit.
I'm doing 6 different units this summer.
I want to try and learn all the info first before I start exam papers.
Currently a packet of Jaffa cakes and a litre of lemonade in, you?
Reply 5
I'm planning on starting Soloman papers for Maths on Monday my Cw for my 2nd subject should be done in a week and my third subject we won't bother talking about :tongue:
Reply 6
I don't do notes for Maths and Chemistry, I just answer questions and then look at the mark scheme to see what you get marks for but I haven't started doing that yet. I need to finish my Biology notes first which I'm halfway through then I'll start past papers for all three subjects.
Facebook has probably seen more of most you guys revision time than your textbooks have.
no where near enough, i need school to motivate me :rolleyes:
Chemistry: finished the larger module and half way through the smaller one. Should finish in a week and a half.
Biology: Not started, but just going to increase the hours I do per week. So I should be finished in around 3 weeks time.
Psychology: Not really done anything.
Eng Lit: Nothing, but then again, you can't really revise for Eng Lit.
I will start tomorrow.

Or the day after...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
not far lol i've done 2 past papers for my unit 1 chem retake and looked through some unit 2 HBIO2 pastpapers to see what the questions might be like. Done the same for psychology unit2. I still need to do some HBIO1 papers so i can get my B :smile:.
Reply 12
Original post by Future_Dr
I am lagging. I hate it... I wish I had the same motivation when I started my first AS module. :frown:

I always start my revision asap. Started my A2's last september :smile: - got me from a BCD to AAC
chemistry especially. I find it hard to grasp.
i'm procrastinating as usual...
just finished watching the 14th movie..
i really need to pay some attention to the bio and chem that has remained untouched all easter
I'll be on it after I've just done this banging poo
Reply 16
Officially starting tomorrow
Reply 17
I am as far as the beginning.
Just started.
Wonder how many people are lying here...

Quick Reply

Latest