The Student Room Group

When do you go on study leave ?

I'm doing A2 exams this summer and at our college we finish on May 18th, I was just wondering when everyone else goes on study leave?

Hopefully I'll get a lot more revision done at home :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
We don't :frown:
Reply 2
i think probably around the same as you, or whenever half term is :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by mevidek
We don't :frown:

Wow I'd hate that :frown: what type of exams are you doing?
Reply 4
we don't we just miss the lessons once we have done the exams :frown:
Reply 5
I'm doing my gcses in the summer and I pretty much don't have any. My first exams are on May 11th and our study leave starts from 1pm the day before, our 'Leaver's Day' - basically muck up day and we have our assembly and at 1pm we go for a meal with the teachers until whenever.. so yeah we (I) basically don't have any :frown: aw
25th of May. The day after my first exam.

Cheers guys. :yy:
Last day of year 13 is 1st June :smile: we've got our prom that night :smile:
If we have any exams before this though we get the day off before the exam ( unless the exam is on a Monday) and all the time before the exam on the day of the exam and then the lesson off after the exam if it's in the morning :smile:
Due to stupid timetable-ing at my college it starts when we're half-way through our exams or when some have finished theirs. :confused:
I'm doing GCSEs and don't seem to have any!

What happens, for example, if my two French exams are on the 14th of May and the 16th of May; what do I do in my French lessons after that - do I actually have to turn up?!
mm from when we're back next monday, I think 2/3 weeks.

I get off latest, a week before my first exam which in itself is really early (14th May)
Ive got 2 weeks left of school in year 11 and then study leave :smile: and first exam on 16th May
Reply 12
Study Leave = 11th May, first exam is the 15th!
8th May or something around then
study leave is really badly organised in some schools/colleges by the sound of it then.

My first exam is a resit on May 31st then I have a break until June 13th. My last exam is June 25th (general studies :unimpressed:)
Three weeks left to go, then we have a six week study leave. We go back after June half term to start talking about UCAS and start A2 courses.
Reply 16
I'm A2 also and we break up on the 25th, so our prom is before exams which i think is weird. My first exam is May 30th and the last June 22nd so quite a nice spread imo
Reply 17
Scottish Highers and I break off on Friday the 4th. I still have to go back to school for 3 weeks before the Summer holidays though because our school shifts timetables as soon as the exams finish :frown:. The 6th years (final year) just leave after them though.
Original post by WanaBdoctor
Last day of year 13 is 1st June :smile: we've got our prom that night :smile:
If we have any exams before this though we get the day off before the exam ( unless the exam is on a Monday) and all the time before the exam on the day of the exam and then the lesson off after the exam if it's in the morning :smile:

Original post by Roxas
I'm A2 also and we break up on the 25th, so our prom is before exams which i think is weird. My first exam is May 30th and the last June 22nd so quite a nice spread imo

Our college doesn't have a prom probably because there would be way too many people. oh well :smile:
Reply 19
3rd of may for five weeks then three weeks back at school WITHOUT a timetable change, so basically a waste of time: Scottish Highers also. Our 6th years and 5th year leaves also just leave at the beginning of study leave.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending