The Student Room Group

15/4/12 - Manchester United vs Aston Villa

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Ashley Young- what a scummy footballer.

Clown.
Young is a diver and us United fans do acknowledge that however, that does not negate the fact that we deserve to be on top of the PL.
Young really is a pathetic man.
Original post by modini
Nah, we could've if we'd won against Wigan earlier in the week. I think we can still match it though (correct me if I'm wrong).

Just found out that even if you win all of your remaining games you'll still fall 1 point short. Chelsea have the record with 95 points in 04/05.
Reply 64
****in ell' can't no one hit a shot with their left foot?

Get NANI on.
Oh crap
Reply 66
:coma: what a goal that would have been
Yeah, I was just looking for a replay. Looks like the Ronaldo technique for winning fouls. Not a penalty, but based what the ref sees in real time, he's going to give it.
What did Rio do?
Original post by mau5

:smile:

I'm inclined to agree with my Taylor I must say. That really was starfish-esque.
Reply 70
Original post by Tsunami2011
That's in slow motion, so is slightly misleading. Think how fast the game is moving, if you're moving that quick, a touch like that may make you go down.

I'm not defending Young, just saying it wasn't a dive.

:lolwut:

It's a CLEAR dive.
Actually slo mo it looks like even less contact if that's even possible :lolwut:
Reply 72
No idea how a second hasnt gone in yet
United are so bad at getting the killer second goal
Given :adore:
Reply 75
looks like young stood on the other guy or is it just me?
Rafael and Valencia make such a good combination on the right for United. Valencia always tracks back and Rafael always gets forward, so it makes a good team.
Reply 77
rafael :sexface:

edit: this is pissing me off where all over them and not a second goal.
Reply 78
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Just found out that even if you win all of your remaining games you'll still fall 1 point short. Chelsea have the record with 95 points in 04/05.

Ah yeh that's right.
better look at it.

Quick Reply

Latest