The Student Room Group

Guys how far are you in your Alevel revision?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Play now, pay later.

Pay now, play later.
Reply 21
So relieving seeing I'm not the only one who hasn't done much revision over the holidays.
done around 23 pages of business and economics :frown:
Omg these threads depress me so much. I'm just focusing on my coursework atm and everyone's already revising for their June exams.

Oh dear.

EDIT: Okay, so I've just read all the posts and now I feel a little bit reassured...:/
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 24
As i only have 2 a levels i have treated the easter holidays as such and done pretty much no revision
Reply 25
Bio/Chem/Maths - finished 1/2 of notes/textbook.

PSYCHOLOGY - Not revision at all.. the material is just soo much. WOuld be nice to know how others revise for it. I'm not even sure I can finish the textbook in time.
Reply 26
Been on and off all easter. Have a (nearly) full set of Biology notes, but struggling to make notes on Chapter 10, Coordination. Finished Unit 4 of Physics and nearly totally finished Chemistry notes too.
Reply 27
Original post by Giggy88
PSYCHOLOGY - Not revision at all.. the material is just soo much. WOuld be nice to know how others revise for it. I'm not even sure I can finish the textbook in time.

I revise for Psychology by just writing out the main points of each study, im on OCR btw and then just learning these main points such as the aim etc, use flash cards to learn them aswell, works a treat. I also trawl through mark schemes to look how to answer questions.
Original post by pouryia
Wonder how many people are lying here...

haha, tell me about it!
Not that far...
Reply 30
I was meant to do 28 exam questions this week. As of today, I've done 4 :colonhash:

Oh, **** revision. I'm watching Toy Story 2.
I dont know how to write a good psychology essay
:frown:
My first exam is 11 June, and I've basically covered the content for all of the modules (we had a mock week).

I intend to do past papers and just recapping for the remaining two months.

I'm at the point now where I just want to do the exams! (Which may not be a good sign :redface:)
Original post by politics_student
My first exam is 11 June, and I've basically covered the content for all of the modules (we had a mock week).

I intend to do past papers and just recapping for the remaining two months.

I'm at the point now where I just want to do the exams! (Which may not be a good sign :redface:)

hi
can you give me some tips on how to do a good essay
And whats your revision technique
you seem really confident at this point
which is a really good thing x
Reply 34
I'm really worried! There's just so little time until May and I haven't established a way of revising yet. I didn't do History GCSE so I'm struggling with the mock essays. Does anyone have any advice?
Reply 35
Not done anything and a month exactly till exams :frown:
I have NO motivation, i will start tomorrow and plan out a revision timetable in my free tomorrow...
I've finished my A-level revision!!! I R SO AWESUM
Reply 37
Covered most of Maths content (M1/C4), haven't touched Economics or English Lit. Still adequate time for A2 students IMO.
I revised during Easter because I take 5 A Levels and I have an oral exam the following Thursday. I still can't get the Russian endings right. :frown:
For the last week I've been writing new notes on Biology Unit 5, Chem Unit 5 and Chem Unit 2 (resit)

I've finished writing them and this week I plan on revising them properly and do a past paper for each unit
(Last week was my first weak of Easter holiday and this week is my second week, I go back to school on the 24th)

Quick Reply