The Student Room Group

Guys would this be a major put off?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ice Constricter
Having preferences is shallow? :eek:

Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming.

I'm sure you have no preferences in a guy whatsoever, that's why you're saying that. :yep:

I edited my post, seeing as some people seem to have misunderstood what I was saying. What I meant was it shouldn't matter what a girls' boobs look like. But never mind, it's my opinion. People are free to have their opinion :smile:
Original post by crazynoble
^^ this guy is clearly a douche so don't listen to him. Like he is he perfect? haha.
No man should care about that, what guy have you ever slept with or dated who has ever been perfect? I'm sure you make up for it in many other ways!
and I'm pretty sure it won't be as bad as you see it either!

The guy simply answered the OP's question in a polite and respectful manner. You on the other hand sound like a douche that needs to **** off back to rock he crawled out of!
Original post by Jabberwox
I edited my post, seeing as some people seem to have misunderstood what I was saying. What I meant was it shouldn't matter what a girls' boobs look like. But never mind, it's my opinion. People are free to have their opinion :smile:

I just read your edited post and you're still mentioning preferences, albeit preferences in women's breasts.

You see, I don't think you properly understand what preferences mean. If someone prefers one thing, it doesn't mean they hate everything else. For example I prefer cheese and onion crisps over ready salted. Does that mean I must hate ready salted?
No it just means out of those two flavours I'd rather have cheese and onion. The same could be said with breasts, if someone prefers smaller, perkier breasts it doesn't mean they would hate every other breasts that don't fit that description. Therefore having preferences in breast sizes and shapes isn't inherently shallow, it just mean you're human.

In other words preferences can be overlooked, they aren't the be all and end all to most decent guys.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 43
To be brutally honest, any guy who would be 'put off' isn't really worthy of your affections. If a guy really loves a girl, he will love her body too. The fact that some guys have 'preferences' in how womens boobs look is kinda shallow, imho.

Exactly this. If a guy likes you for your boobs, or doesn't like you for the saginess of them, you've really got to question yourself whether you want to date a guy like that.
Reply 44
I meant preference in terms of breast size and shape... ¬_¬

Why is liking a certain a certain attribute more shallow than liking another attribute?
Reply 45
I think that the guys who would care that much arnt worth dating
Reply 46
Good for them :smile:

But yeah, everyone has preferences, don't see why having a physical preference is better than another
Reply 47
How am I a troll?

Because that is my opinion. Am I not allowed one, Miss Opinion?

Original post by dgeorge
Why is liking a certain a certain attribute more shallow than liking another attribute?

Original post by dgeorge
But yeah, everyone has preferences, don't see why having a physical preference is better than another

You cannot reason with this girl, leave it.
It's not shallow to have a personal preference regarding a woman's breast size, every male has one, but that doesn't mean it's the deciding factor in going into a relationship, it's just their ideal, other sizes and shapes are fine. The whole idea that a man should love the girls body regardless of what it looks like is flawed, we all have opinions and tastes...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 49
OP, by sag do you mean that gravity works on your boobs a bit so without support they kind of splay to the sides a little and more flesh falls to the bottom of your boob? If so that is 100% totally normal - I'm a 32F (and about 10 stone so I'm probably a bit bigger than you elsewhere as I'm pretty short) and this is what happens to me and my friends who are a similar size.
If you mean that you just have a bit of extra skin so your boobs feel the effect of gravity a bit more than other girls' I don't think that many guys will really notice that much/care that much (yes, there'll always be some who do, and yes, they are the ones more likely to be vocal about it). If you're young your skin may well shrink a bit as it's quite elasticy when you're young :smile:
Reply 50
Quite honestly, I like a bit of sag, it's not a turn off.
Reply 51
Original post by QwentyJ
Quite honestly, I like a bit of sag, it's not a turn off.

Really?

That's odd, explain why?
Reply 52
Original post by Anonymous
Really?

That's odd, explain why?

I don't think it's odd' I think it's natural. It'd be easier to explain with pictures, but obviously TSR is SFW!
Original post by QwentyJ
I don't think it's odd' I think it's natural. It'd be easier to explain with pictures, but obviously TSR is SFW!

True, I don't know why people find it an extreme turn off. Guess it's preferences and all that. I mean, as long as they don't drop to the floor, then it's not too bad.

Quick Reply