The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dan9878
Are you sure ? I thought it was originally 40 funded, and it changed to 16 funded 24 not funded.

Dan

Very. As told by one of the course tutors and one of the head HEI WAST guys.
Reply 2881
Oohhhh well, Swanseas out the boat for the majority of us then :-)
Reply 2882
Hey,

I live near Swansea and I did Apply. I was told that there was only 16 places this year but the University swore blind that they hadnt decided anything.

Is anyone going to Plymouth?
Reply 2883
Original post by Happy_Holidays
Very. As told by one of the course tutors and one of the head HEI WAST guys.

Do you know how many applicants they interviewed in total this year?
Original post by Deedee11
Do you know how many applicants they interviewed in total this year?

No idea I'm afraid.
Original post by Josh2508
Hey,

I live near Swansea and I did Apply. I was told that there was only 16 places this year but the University swore blind that they hadnt decided anything.

Is anyone going to Plymouth?

I'm going Plymouth :smile:
Reply 2886
Original post by Dan9878
Did anyone else get the reserve list letter from plymouth. ?

I did! x
Reply 2887
Does any one know the deadline for when university have to get back to us?
Reply 2888
Original post by hhh123
Does any one know the deadline for when university have to get back to us?

May 10th I think, check to the ucas website to make sure!
Reply 2889
Original post by ShockableVF
It seems like the St Georges gang (me, you ruth, mark and bluelightz) are on the waiting list!

I am on the wiating list too for St georges! x
Reply 2890
Original post by f0rbesy
May 10th I think, check to the ucas website to make sure!

Yeah I thought it was around that time, I will check!
Reply 2891
^^ Yeah it is May 10th. EK not long!
Reply 2892
Rang LJM today and they said they were still processing applications an to wait another week or TWO!! I hate waiting im going abit insane! anyone else still waiting to hear?? :smile:
Original post by Nikki7
Rang LJM today and they said they were still processing applications an to wait another week or TWO!! I hate waiting im going abit insane! anyone else still waiting to hear?? :smile:

Your joking!! They told me last week it would be this week, I've been checking my emails all morning! :frown: Ohh noooo I don't think I can wait another 2 weeks!
Anyone going to the Bournemouth open day on Wednesday?
I rang Worcester again today, they're still reviewing people. "We have until may 10th to reply to you, but you will hear from us before then a few more weeks yet."

Is Anyone else waiting to hear back from them?!
:dots:
I've just accepted a place at Greenwich!! At the avery hill campus :biggrin: I'm sooooo so happy! Anyone else going there this year?
Reply 2897
Original post by bananacake14
I've just accepted a place at Greenwich!! At the avery hill campus :biggrin: I'm sooooo so happy! Anyone else going there this year?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/318790904850239/ This is the Avery Hill group :smile:
Reply 2898
UCLAN - now interviews for Paramedic Practice at UCLAN have finished has anybody had any notification from them yet?
Reply 2899
Original post by VC10
UCLAN - now interviews for Paramedic Practice at UCLAN have finished has anybody had any notification from them yet?

Just was going to say the same thing! We should hear this week sometime as they finished all interviews last week!

Latest