The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Contrad!ction.
I'd love to see more photos of Bath, particularly Marl/Sols. Search tool's annoying because any photo of a bathroom gets pulled up as well :tongue:

I've seen the photos on the website.

I posted some up of my room (Solsbury, but Marlborough's exactly the same) - don't know what page it was on this thread, but you can look at my posts under this category to find them :smile:
Original post by Marsha2112
I posted some up of my room (Solsbury, but Marlborough's exactly the same) - don't know what page it was on this thread, but you can look at my posts under this category to find them :smile:

Ah yeah, just had another look - looks almost exactly like the website photo. Would you say that most rooms at Bath look like the ones on the website?
Original post by Contrad!ction.
Ah yeah, just had another look - looks almost exactly like the website photo. Would you say that most rooms at Bath look like the ones on the website?

Pretty much, though the photo for Westwood is bigger than what I've seen of it! Some Westwood blocks (Cotswold) have really good sized rooms, others (Mendip) is just a tiny walkspace from the door to the bed via the furniture. Most rooms are really decent, so I wouldn't worry too much!
Original post by Marsha2112
Pretty much, though the photo for Westwood is bigger than what I've seen of it! Some Westwood blocks (Cotswold) have really good sized rooms, others (Mendip) is just a tiny walkspace from the door to the bed via the furniture. Most rooms are really decent, so I wouldn't worry too much!

From what I've heard, it's an improvement on the pods they used to have :tongue:

I applied for Marl/Sols, but by the looks of it, so has everyone else. They only let us put one choice down, and didn't really ask many questions about where we'd like to be.
Original post by Dangermoose
Sorry to dig this up. But aren't you allowed to put up posters in lupton?

Well they're there now :colondollar:
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Well they're there now :colondollar:

ahaha sorry if that sounded like I was telling you off for having posters, I could have worded it better.... But are you allowed them up in Lupton?
ahaha sorry if that sounded like I was telling you off for having posters, I could have worded it better.... But are you allowed them up in Lupton?

Well I know quite a few people do have posters up here, so I think as long as they're not pinned down into the wall or anything they're okay?
Is it really sad i'm super excited about posting in here in September? :ashamed2:
Original post by ironandwine
Is it really sad i'm super excited about posting in here in September? :ashamed2:

You aren't the only one :colondollar:
Reply 2689
Original post by fairysdad
Which one? There's a picture upthread somewhere (might look for it if I'm bored later) from an Edinburgh (I think) halls which is identical to Corfe House and Purbeck House. :smile:

yeah, would like to see purbeck and Cranborne ))
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Well I know quite a few people do have posters up here, so I think as long as they're not pinned down into the wall or anything they're okay?

Ahh thanks. Do you have a freezer in the kitchen?
Original post by Jess6893
Shared en-suite room, Hugh Stewart Hall :smile:

Sorry for quite an unrelated question but...how did you get a quote on the wall, is it stick on letters? If so where from? :smile:
Original post by Hooby
Pleaseee can someone put something up for University of Birmingham, I have asked a few times already and I can't find any!!

This is The Spinney, in one of the big house things though so probably slightly larger than the average size room in the accomodation. Cheap as hell though. Note: DO NOT APPLY FOR PRITCHATT'S HOUSE. It's horrible. Just sayin' :wink:
Original post by Norfolkadam

These are quite old now, there's a lot more clutter around.

Which uni is this ????? Is it Bath by any chance??? :biggrin:
Reply 2694
Original post by Nikstar95

Look at the bag in the 3rd picture....
Original post by swbp
Look at the bag in the 3rd picture....

It says B-R-U-N-E-L...... :dry: brunel
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Nikstar95

It's Brunel University, West London. :yy:
Reply 2697
Any picture of University of York? I searched the thread but seem to find any (maybe I'm doing it wrong?:frown:)
Original post by senator88
Sorry for quite an unrelated question but...how did you get a quote on the wall, is it stick on letters? If so where from? :smile:

Yesss, it's a wall sticker from ebay :smile:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SNOW-PATROL-If-I-Lay-Here-Wall-art-vinyl-sticker-/190603399918?pt=UK_Wallpaper&var=&hash=item2c60d912ee#ht_1745wt_806
Ahh thanks. Do you have a freezer in the kitchen?

A massive one! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest