The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

What is the best accommodation for LCA? :)

Ive been searching for somewhere to live in September, and have looked at places like IQ and liberty, but i'm completely stuck. I want to live somewhere where there are other student from LCA but i'm not sure where everyone is staying? It would be great if you guys from LCA could help me out with accommodation and where your staying? :biggrin:
Hello, my final decision came down to Liberty Park and the IQ accommodation, I eventually chose Liberty Park as I think more LCA students will be there and I will probably struggle settling in as it is and this I felt was key, more so then saving money. BUT, i suppose it depends what you wish to prioritise.
Also, what will you be studying? :}

I hope this helps!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Hello, I am currently having the same dilemma. However, I am pretty certain I am going to be going with Liberty Park. For the same reasons as Alexandrakate, there will be more LCA students there, and having friends who are just finishing their first year at uni I know how important it is to live with people from your course and uni. However it's really up to you and what matters more to you.
Reply 3
i stayed at liberty last year and it is the best place to stay social wise. but it is very expensive and now im doing my first year in another course now and not sure if its worth the money considering you get to know anyone at uni anyway
Reply 4
Hey, sorry for the late reply, ive decided im going to stay with IQ, as its so much cheaper, and myself and a few other LCA student's have booked a few flats out for just the LCA-ers :smile: As liberty park is so much more expensive and IQ just looks awesome :smile:

:h:ey AlexandraKate, i'll be studying creative advertising, you? :smile:
Reply 5
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=37221809&highlight= - Just a thread about IQ that I started to see who else in LCA wanted to join me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest