The Student Room Group

Biology coursework

I'm really finding it hard to be critical on the studies i've chosen for my coursework. Could i send a paragraph of the study to someone on here so you can critisice it for me?
I've done litterally everything on the coursework, it's just this little thing that'll determine me getting an A or not :'(

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Reply 1
What's the topic?
Reply 2
does stem cell spell the end for heart disease...
Reply 3
Why not post it on this thread? Then, hopefully, a few people will come along and criticize / appraise it! :smile:

I'm no expert (Give me a year!) but I'll point out grammar-mistakes at least, if you do ^^

Edit: That said - I just remembered colleges and Uni's will cross-reference all typed reports to ensure they've not just been copied from another website. (The Student Room as well. Best not publicly post it) - Why not ask some of your rl friends to have a read over for you? Or one of your teachers before you submit it? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
yeah thats why i didn't want to post it on here lol I was one step ahead :P but yeah i need to submit it tomorrow but i found a family friend who will check it out for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending