Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
o i see ha, what ocurse are you doing?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Any firmers looking at joining the Explorers society? :smile:
Original post by ellie157
Yeah stoke bishop looks great I'd just rather to be closer to the uni because I'll have 9-5 lectures! :smile:

I think it's something like 8th June.. I know the 2012 prices for the halls come out in May so we've got ages to wait yet.

You have 9-5 lectures?! What subject are you doing?
Original post by trixie01
yeah same, what course are you gonna do at bristol?

Law, what about you :smile:?
Reply 204
I firmed for Economics and Management (LN12) :smile:
Reply 205
Original post by punctuation
You have 9-5 lectures?! What subject are you doing?

Veterinary Science! So yeah it's more 9-5 lectures/dissections/animal handling classes :smile:
Original post by ellie157
Veterinary Science! So yeah it's more 9-5 lectures/dissections/animal handling classes :smile:

Ah, I see! Interesting. :smile:
Reply 207
Original post by Kidneyjean
Yeah that's what I thought for a while too, but there's supposedly an extra building in UH with ensuites! I wish I could've visited stoke bishop on the open day... we didn't get to see any of the self-catered accomodation.
Grades permitting, I'll be doing Medicine :smile:

Im a medic too!!! :smile: I'm a gapper though so got my grades, sooo excited
Original post by milliec08
Im a medic too!!! :smile: I'm a gapper though so got my grades, sooo excited

Aaaah awesome :biggrin: That must be so great to have all the academic stuff sorted! It's gonna be so cool (again, grades permitting eek), did you defer, wait a year, or reapply?
Reply 209
Aaaah awesome :biggrin: That must be so great to have all the academic stuff sorted! It's gonna be so cool (again, grades permitting eek), did you defer, wait a year, or reapply?

reapplied, but when i did apply the first time i applied for a deferred entry so the gap year was planned, i know im so excited, Bristols beautiful aswell! PM your name or get on the fb group and ill add you, where abouts are you from??
Reply 210
Original post by Undergrad2012
Law, what about you :smile:?

Bsc Childhood studies
Reply 211
Original post by trixie01
Bsc Childhood studies

Did u join the facebk group btw? cos im on it :wink:
Course: Law (M100)
Offer: AAA / AA + Welsh Bacc
Which accommodation are you thinking of? Certainly in stoke bishop, not sure which particular one though !

Soooooooo excited ! :biggrin:
Reply 213
Original post by Like a BAWS
Course: Law (M100)
Offer: AAA / AA + Welsh Bacc
Which accommodation are you thinking of? Certainly in stoke bishop, not sure which particular one though !

Soooooooo excited ! :biggrin:

Same i cnt wait!! :smile: Haa. I was thinking of applying to durdham hall as my first choice, as it's along Stoke Bishop, which are meant to be the most socialable halls.
Anybody else here doing physics and philosophy? c:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 215
Course: Chemistry
Offer: AAA/A*AB
Accommodation: not really sure maybe hiatt baker?
Original post by milliec08
reapplied, but when i did apply the first time i applied for a deferred entry so the gap year was planned, i know im so excited, Bristols beautiful aswell! PM your name or get on the fb group and ill add you, where abouts are you from??

Nice :smile: And yeah, the weather was gross on my interview day and I still thought it looked lovely!
Did you mean the medicine offer holder group or the bristol firmers group? And I'm in London, so not too far away :smile: You?
Reply 217
Nice :smile: And yeah, the weather was gross on my interview day and I still thought it looked lovely!
Did you mean the medicine offer holder group or the bristol firmers group? And I'm in London, so not too far away :smile: You?

ah, im from london too! :wink: hahaa
Original post by Snavemot
Course: English
Offer:AAA
Which accommodation are you thinking of? HB or Wills

Woo I'm English as well! Very excited :smile:
Reply 219

Yeah same, raining and hail and i still loved it! ha! didnt know there was a medicine offer holder group? :s-smilie: i meant the bristol firmers one :smile: I'm from Liverpool so quite a treck really but its worth it

Quick Reply