The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Flat hunting in Glasgow

I'm just looking for a wee bit of advice from current students at any of the Glasgow unis.

I'm currently at Stirling uni, I graduate from there in June and start Strathclyde in September. In Stirling, most student flats are already let for the following academic year by now, is this the case in Glasgow? Myself and 2 others are looking for a flat at the moment and we're wondering if we have left it a bit late?

Any comments would be muchly appreciated =)
Reply 1
It's definitely not too late, there are heaps of 3 bedroom flats going at the moment and I imagine there'll be plenty for the next couple of months. If anything you're a bit early :smile:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks =)
Where's the best places to look? We're just looking online - sites like rightmove and stuff?
Reply 3
Basically any site, as most flats will be on multiple websites. I tend to just google "Glasgow flats" and go from there!
Original post by Rhonaa
I'm just looking for a wee bit of advice from current students at any of the Glasgow unis.

I'm currently at Stirling uni, I graduate from there in June and start Strathclyde in September. In Stirling, most student flats are already let for the following academic year by now, is this the case in Glasgow? Myself and 2 others are looking for a flat at the moment and we're wondering if we have left it a bit late?

Any comments would be muchly appreciated =)

Dennistoun is a popular area for Strathclyde students, mostly tenaments, close to uni, lots of corner shops/off licences/take aways

rightmove and S1 homes are your best bet probably.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending