Just interested :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maths, even though I know I may get negged for this. :frown:

But I'll stand strong for my subject :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
History :biggrin:
Close call between Biology and Chemistry.

I find Biology more interesting, but Chemistry's easier as there's less to know.
Reply 4
Most definitely Maths :biggrin:
History, without a doubt! :biggrin:
Reply 6
How come General studies isn't on the poll? :confused:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
History, because it's bloody great.
Reply 8
Original post by recurring500
Just interested :biggrin:

What is yours?
Reply 9
Chemistry:smile::smile: Hoping to do a chemistry related degree at uni
Reply 10
Maths.
Biology and Psychology closely tied, but seeing as Psychology wasn't on the poll I voted Bio. Simply fascinates me
Reply 12
between biology and psychology :h: bio cause we're focussing on one of my favourite topics atm (genetics) and psych because i love learning about disorders and stuff, like schizophrenia, its all so interesting :biggrin:
Maths. At the moment I prefer it to further maths, but that's because of all the 'here's a formula, put this number in it' crap that FP2 wants. Newton-Raphson, Maclaurin, Taylor, approximations, errors... saying that, the hyperbolic stuff's fun.

At least C4's got vectors and integration in it and the only formula stuff is binomial.
Original post by pbsjohnz
How come General studies isn't on the poll? :confused:
And no computing or IT either (or additional further maths).

For me, it's close between Maths, Physics and Computing.

Maths is nice, I love it.
Physics is more interesting in terms of application, I like application :3
Computing is where I do the application haha :biggrin:

Went with Physics in the end.
Reply 15
No computing or English Lang on the list. :frown: I would have gone for computing because I find it more interesting than the other subjects I take.
Had to make the hard choice between french and english lit. I was leading towards french. :smile:
Maths is most popular?
*shudders*

Voted for English lit, but it was a toss up with History. Guess I went for English because I love to read and do creative writing. :smile:
For me it would be german or DT.
I suck at german considering I lived there for 2 years, but I love it nonetheless! My class is great too.. just the three of us! I love DT because its what I want to do at uni, though I do find the theory side of it a bit annoying, because they just put it in there to pad out the course!
I don't think I have one. I just do them because I have to. They are freaking hard!!!

Quick Reply

Latest