The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6040
Original post by Sheel1
Arn't you suppose to go to school since you edited that at 7:55 ?

Yeah, just got home.
How was everyone's day? :smile:
Reply 6042
Original post by Pandora.

Great! I've made a start on my tourism notes during today's geography lesson, although ICT takes priority until Friday during my own time.

How's your day been?
Original post by Cubic
Great! I've made a start on my tourism notes during today's geography lesson, although ICT takes priority until Friday during my own time.

How's your day been?
Ah, is Friday the deadline? :smile:

Not too bad, thanks. :smile: I spent a "free" period finishing off that maths paper, and the teacher didn't even ask for it. :rolleyes::biggrin:
Reply 6044
Ah, is Friday the deadline? :smile:

Not too bad, thanks. :smile: I spent a "free" period finishing off that maths paper, and the teacher didn't even ask for it. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Yeah. Although I'm hoping to finish it by tommorow so that I have time to make improvements, even if it means an all-nighter tonight.

I'll get to have these "free" periods in ICT soon though! :smile:
Original post by Cubic
Yeah. Although I'm hoping to finish it by tommorow so that I have time to make improvements, even if it means an all-nighter tonight.

I'll get to have these "free" periods in ICT soon though! :smile:
Good luck with finishing it! I'm glad I finished my ICT coursework before the holidays, it's a huge relief when it's over. :smile:

I've finished Business Studies too, so I get four "free" hours a week. In Business I should be doing some diploma thing, but I finished it ages ago so I just sit searching for posters doing my revision. :wink::tongue:
Reply 6046
Study leave getting signed off tomorrow, yayayay!
Original post by _OliviaTheOwl
Has anyone done or is currently doing short stories from Sunlight On The Grass Anthology?

I'm doing it's sooooooo boring, my teacher is so crap at explaining it so i use
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY5REQO8cn4
their youtue channel is dedicated to us aqa GCSE students there's even of mice and men so check it out.
if the link doesn't work go on youtube and type GCSEs when the wasps drowned it's the picture of the two guys. Good luck in ur exam:biggrin:
Does anyone have any ideas of what I could go as on my school's fancy dress day? It's traditional for year 11s, but I haven't got a clue what to do. :frown:

Not bad not bad...Had a 'surprise' Physics exam today in class, but I love physics and think I did rather well :biggrin: Was funny to see the faces of the unprepared people though, priceless! :P

How was yours? :smile:

Original post by c3ntury
Study leave getting signed off tomorrow, yayayay!

Lucky for some....
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Not bad not bad...Had a 'surprise' Physics exam today in class, but I love physics and think I did rather well :biggrin: Was funny to see the faces of the unprepared people though, priceless! :P

How was yours? :smile:
Haha! I'd have been one of the unprepared! :biggrin: I wish I enjoyed Physics... I guess I'm just not that kind of person. :smile: Do you have a favourite area of Physics?

Mine was good thanks. :smile: Except apparently now we have 6 weeks left rather than 5. Grr...
Does anyone have any ideas of what I could go as on my school's fancy dress day? It's traditional for year 11s, but I haven't got a clue what to do. :frown:

Andrew Wiles :sexface:
Haha! I'd have been one of the unprepared! :biggrin: I wish I enjoyed Physics... I guess I'm just not that kind of person. :smile: Do you have a favourite area of Physics?

Mine was good thanks. :smile: Except apparently now we have 6 weeks left rather than 5. Grr...

Lmao, well we got given 20 minutes on the exam today at the end of the lesson, and we have tomorrows lesson to complete the remaining 25 minutes. So the class were advised to go home and do some 'revision'. I wonder how many people will just go online and look at the mark scheme, most I imagine!! :L
I love all aspects of physics really. But mainly the forces and calculations side of it. In other words, Theoretical Physics, the part of it with the mathematical side. Which will be much better once I get to college, as it is much more mathematically involved! :biggrin: I think that I am the only person in my class who has a genuine passion for physics though if I'm honest, I dont think anybody particularly likes it :frown:
I have 5 weeks left, I can't believe it! Failing English literature.
Original post by multiplexing-gamer

Hahaha. That wouldn't be difficult for me, same hair colour :biggrin:
hiyaaa all..

had first day of art exam and have finished (wooo) but now have to do book work for 5 hours tomorrow (not wooo)

our head of year is now threatening to take study leave away from all of us because a small group of people in our year got red cards (red cards = badddd)...so not happy :frown:
Original post by g.k.galloway
hiyaaa all..

had first day of art exam and have finished (wooo) but now have to do book work for 5 hours tomorrow (not wooo)

our head of year is now threatening to take study leave away from all of us because a small group of people in our year got red cards (red cards = badddd)...so not happy :frown:

That is unfair. Why should the whole year group be penalised for something which a small group has done?
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
:sexface: He's too attractive for me to even try :wink:
That is unfair. Why should the whole year group be penalised for something which a small group has done?

exactly my point!.. didn't confront him though - should have..... :rolleyes:
Original post by g.k.galloway
hiyaaa all..

That's not right. Why punish you when its not your fault? I fail to see the logic when schools do this... :s-smilie:

Lmao, well we got given 20 minutes on the exam today at the end of the lesson, and we have tomorrows lesson to complete the remaining 25 minutes. So the class were advised to go home and do some 'revision'. I wonder how many people will just go online and look at the mark scheme, most I imagine!! :L
I love all aspects of physics really. But mainly the forces and calculations side of it. In other words, Theoretical Physics, the part of it with the mathematical side. Which will be much better once I get to college, as it is much more mathematically involved! :biggrin: I think that I am the only person in my class who has a genuine passion for physics though if I'm honest, I dont think anybody particularly likes it :frown:
I have 5 weeks left, I can't believe it! Failing English literature.
Well, it's what I'd do! :ninja::tongue:
Interesting. :wink: I feel that about History sometimes.. I feel like I'm the only person I know who genuinely loves it (not at GCSE level though! :biggrin:).

What's the problems with English Literature? It's a shame that a lot of us on here do different books and poems, so it's hard to help out with English Lit. :frown:
Reply 6059

What're you friends doing? That'd give you a rough idea :smile:

Lucky for some....

Half my year are already on it, I'm technically *late* in getting it done. What do you go on study leave?