The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

uni accommodation fridge

hallo people , is there a way to turn off the freezer inside the small fridge in the uni accommodation hall , its so small and there its no use and some times lately it freezes the rest of some stuff i have in the fridge ..
Reply 1
Original post by infernocy
hallo people , is there a way to turn off the freezer inside the small fridge in the uni accommodation hall , its so small and there its no use and some times lately it freezes the rest of some stuff i have in the fridge ..

I have never managed to do that when I was in my first year I must say. I remember them freezing a lot of stuff too, is there any way to turn them down?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
So erm, University of Hertfordshire you say. Are the entry requirements challenging? Just wondering :unimpressed:
Reply 3
Original post by M1011
So erm, University of Hertfordshire you say. Are the entry requirements challenging? Just wondering :unimpressed:

I can only speak for my own school really - the majority of humanities subjects ask for 300 ucas points.
Original post by M1011

My course asked for 300 compare that to many of my friends 240..

I would say in some aspect challenging..
Lol, no, I don't think so.
I remember that it used to free my stuff too...I would end up with frozen lettuce and tomatoes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending