:star:

done :smile:
Thank-you :biggrin:

Raven - I've found your runes!! :cool: :biggrin:
sexysax
Thank-you :biggrin:

Raven - I've found your runes!! :cool: :biggrin:

arghhhh

:reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :boxing: :damnmate: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz: :motz:
:rofl:

Do I have a detention from you?! :biggrin:
sexysax

Do I have a detention from you?! :biggrin:

Pah!
No then?!

Excellent
sexysax
No then?!

Excellent
Just wait until Prof. Raven is back... you wait. Or Aeana. Yup

Until then.

what are you up to?

I've just tidied up from my tea. Not going out tonight because I have to be up early for a gym induction, so don't want to miss it! I also have a piano lesson tomorrow, and am practising at uni for quite a bit. So busy day tomorrow!

I am a bit bored though lol

What are you up to?
I am actually gonna go offline for a bit. Wanna read...
SEE YOU xxx
Byeeee!!
xxx
ohhh I'd like this if it was in the film :wink:

I asked Tom Felton the same question I'd given Dan: anything humiliating you weren't so keen to film? Tom explained that in the original script for the infamous ferret scene, Draco was meant to lose his clothes after he turned back into himself, and then run off naked. The idea was scrapped (and legions of fangirls the world over wail in protest), because Tom wasn't too thrilled about the idea of being naked, especially since it was rather cold during filming!

"That'd have meant a whole new rating for the film," I said. Tom laughed. "At least a fifteen!" he replied.
Oooh yes!
pratikv
Hey there fellow students!

I posted this in chat, but figured that I really should post it in the HP Soc thread as well. Anyhows, this was the original trailer for Goblet of Fire - hope you like it! :smile:

http://www.heavy.com/heavy.php?videoPath=../content/carnage/flash_video/GayHarryPotter

That's great!!!
Ok sexysax, consider your detention complete. Behave in future, and make Gryffindor house proud of you. Lord knows they ain't got much else to be proud of...
~Raven~
Ok sexysax, consider your detention complete. Behave in future, and make Gryffindor house proud of you. Lord knows they ain't got much else to be proud of...
hey prof raven :wavey: :p:

hows you?
darth_vader05
hey prof raven :wavey: :p:

hows you?

Hey darth, all good, how are you?
~Raven~
Hey darth, all good, how are you?
im good thanks :smile: how was your day?
~Raven~

Woo, thank-you :biggrin:

Edit - seen the invisible bit :eek: :eek: :mad:

*vows to never behave*
darth_vader05
im good thanks :smile: how was your day?

Meh, not wonderful, was at work, then felt ill so instead of meetin ma gf after work I had 2 go home, but I did get a chinese so that was good...
Not that you wanted that many details lol!
How about you?
sexysax
Woo, thank-you :biggrin:

Edit - seen the invisible bit :eek: :eek: :mad:

*vows to never behave*

Ok then... shall I take points off... you decide, behave, or lose the cup - either suits me :p:

Latest