The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln university fine art!

Hello I am applying to Lincoln University this year and was wondering who else has applied for Fine Art and what accomodation also?! :smile:
Reply 1
I got a conditional for fine art :smile: Junxion as my accommodation!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Hiya :smile: I've firmed fine art at Lincoln. I put brayford (on campus) as my first choice and brayford quays as my second :smile:
Reply 3
Hi! Lincoln is my first choice for fine art! Danesgate house is my first choice and Cathedral street apartments as second! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by jojojoanne
Hi! Lincoln is my first choice for fine art! Danesgate house is my first choice and Cathedral street apartments as second! :smile:

im not fine art im business and finance but its nice to find someone who put danesgate as their first like everyone seems to forget about it lol my first two choices for accommodation are same as yours so who knows may see you there :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by hannah-may
im not fine art im business and finance but its nice to find someone who put danesgate as their first like everyone seems to forget about it lol my first two choices for accommodation are same as yours so who knows may see you there :smile:

That's nice! Good to know someone before going to a new place like that! :redface:
Reply 6
Original post by jojojoanne

Danesgate House is my first choice too! Glad to see someone put it as there first choice! :smile:
Hey! I'm doing Fine Art this year! I actually started last year, but I've transferred into the course, so I know a lot about Lincoln (especially the nightclubs, heh)! I'm stopping in Cathedral Street this year, which is literally a twenty second walk from Greestone Place (the building we'll be working in). Feel free to add me on Facebook, always willing to talk to new people! https://www.facebook.com/anna.kalytaspawton

Quick Reply

Latest