The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^ What he said :pierre:
^ didn't sit on her glasses this morning :sad:
^sat on his glasses this morning :console:

Spoiler

^is not bespectacled, like moi :smug: <---- although this smilie looks like someone squinting and trying to see what is 1 meter in front of them.
^is using words that I don't know of :huff:
^ Needs to purchase a dictionary
^thinks that it is somehow rational to advise someone to purchase a dictionary in this day and age. What epoch are you from? :lolwut:

Original post by This Honest
^is using words that I don't know of :huff:

Consider it as a foundational element of your coruscating cultivation towards becoming a refined erudite like moi :smug:
(edited 11 years ago)
^not helping :angry:
^is not currently pondering about giving up alcohol and hopefully trying to go to the gym regularly. Regarding the latter, I really need to discipline myself :angry: I always start off well, then it all f#!*'s up :tongue:
^ Just needs motivation and support :hugs:

Unfortunately, I'm terrible at giving out both motivation and support, so you'll just have to rely on this gym-related motivational smiley :dumbells:
^ Is terrible at giving out both motivation and support.

^^ needs self-discipline

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
^ As much as I prefer books, it's actually pretty unrealistic to buy a paper dictionary nowadays when more convenient options are available. :sadnod:
^Is correct....for once :mmm:

Oooh, they have updated the 'report symbol'. Now to try it out >_>

*clicks report on 'Paul McCartneys' post*

^_^
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8793
^ regards urban dictionary as his source for all knowledge
^is scared of me :colone:
^ :plz2:
^ is a little bit obsessed with dictionaries for a reason that I think I've missed? and thinks that Waterstones deliver to Paul's part of the world
^ Needs to stop going on about dictionaries :yawn:

I assumed that they lived in England, I take it they do not.
^has 185 post count

Latest