One is in need of new music

Ill get the ball rolling so to speak.

Reply 1962
Original post by Blame

Loads of big tunes out atm and up and coming, just like that new Fred V bit
Original post by My Alt
I has downloaded, won't be able to take a proper listen until tomorrow though. Let me know your thoughts

haha i never did follow this up but my impression is... sliiightly disappointed, compared to new blood anyway. last compilation had absolute gems like change of direction, relapse, saint bond. blood pressure is more of a slow burner, there are some interesting tracks though, paint my wings remix, neverending... i dunno. it's a good vibe but it doesn't have the RUSH i expected. interesting though. INTERESTING.

anile though :coma: i ****ing LOVE THAT GUY (guy?)
Nice calm DnB [video="youtube;4gX1sJ3PjWk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gX1sJ3PjWk&feature=plcp&context=C405a478VDvjVQa1PpcFNAIJ _DKcYoTUAHzvxMfKTakhrkd7xiuoU=[/video]
So relaxing...

Original post by Blame

Wow....

Both tunes are amazing, thanks for this!
Reply 1967
PFM, the grandmaster of oldschool ambient breakbeats, is doing a 1hr special guestmix tomorrow night on bassdrive.com, on after Paul T's set at 6pm (fri 7pmish)
Original post by Rich_183
Golden Oldie

this too :smile:

Seen shy fx a few times now, one of my all time favourites! I used to listen to his 2005 essential mix religiously, every day, without fail! One of the best 2 hours of music ever.
Reply 1969
Cable tonight: Delta Heavy, Shock One, Sub Zero, xKore, Distance, Dodge & Fuski, Dream & Stinkabell. Should be a goodun i reckon :smile:

Reply 1970
Original post by oh-my-diddy
I'm a big fan of Liquid and this was just uploaded from Liquicity's channel:

Awesome Track

Nice Track
Anyone on tsr into free partys? Long shot, but this is the drum and bass society so there must be SOME of you guys out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXKcnevCnJo

Also, heres a classic from hazard! **** knows how you embed videos...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :)
Anyone on tsr into free partys? Long shot, but this is the drum and bass society so there must be SOME of you guys out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXKcnevCnJo

Also, heres a classic from hazard! **** knows how you embed videos...

last weekend.....
Reply 1973
Original post by John Deere
last weekend.....

haha that looks heavy! looks like everyone's deep in the groove and great people having a good time - do u know of any similar spirited nights (hopefully with a dnb area) coming up in summer john?

I checked partyvibes but received no fruits
Reply 1974
Was at Fabric friday for RAM Records night. Needless to say it was ****ing awesome.

Saw Delta Heavy twice in two weeks. Andy C was (RAM)MED :colondollar: As well as Goldie. Loadstar and The Others were sick

A few memorable tunes from the night

I'm trying to remember a tune.

(Ironically) the lyrics say "I remember the day" or I "I remember when" quite a fast liquid female vocal, think it might be hospital records. Relatively recent track (past few months I think). It's driving me nuts! Anyone/
Reply 1976
Original post by Reflexive

(Ironically) the lyrics say "I remember the day" or I "I remember when" quite a fast liquid female vocal, think it might be hospital records. Relatively recent track (past few months I think). It's driving me nuts! Anyone/

Was that what you where looking for?
Original post by Blame

Was that what you where looking for?

Nah mate, thanks for trying though! It's actually gone out of my head now, as soon as its back I'm humming it into my phone
Reply 1978
Original post by Reflexive

argh this is hurting my head now too

the closest I've come is a tune where the video, which I thought was pretty cool, is of a kid who loves music but grows up and falls out of touch with it, then he quits his job, breaks out his old decks and our hero becomes international cool dj

does that ring any bells? even if not, any ideas on the video has I now have a double headache?!
Original post by buzzcat
argh this is hurting my head now too

the closest I've come is a tune where the video, which I thought was pretty cool, is of a kid who loves music but grows up and falls out of touch with it, then he quits his job, breaks out his old decks and our hero becomes international cool dj

does that ring any bells? even if not, any ideas on the video has I now have a double headache?!

hah soz nah man, this is the tune that made me think of the other, it's kinda similar

Quick Reply

Latest