The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ak137
EDL = uneducated thugs, babe :smile:

we could go round in circles with this, al queda and many muslims are also the same. grow up.

Also, im a guy but thanks for calling me babe.

islam- intolerant cult (this opinion is held by millions, by the way. see my last post)
Original post by juanmodesto
Every race.

^No mention of Islam in that statement.

It's true a few naive house negros have tagged along, but that really doesn't prove much. After all the "English" Defence league was founded by two Irishmen and a Maltese - logic has never been something the far right have worry about.

Ooooh...iv got an excuse- its taken out of context :biggrin:

also it mentions 'culture' numerous times. its blatantly obvious they are talking about the cultural genocide, which again many people agree has happened. even so, the majority wanting to stay the majority isnt racist you moron.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by badcheesecrispy
we could go round in circles with this, al queda and many muslims are also the same. grow up.

Also, im a guy but thanks for calling me babe.

islam- intolerant cult (this opinion is held by millions, by the way. see my last post)

Ah, love t see these millions :smile: unless you mean, EDL family with 1 million+ kids, all on benefits :wink:
Ooooh...iv got an excuse- its taken out of context :biggrin:

also it mentions 'culture' numerous times. even so, the majority wanting to stay the majority isnt racist you moron.

But that agenda is about race not Islam.

:biggrin:
But that agenda is about race not Islam.

:biggrin:

you have to use a picture to get your message across, dumb to say the least.
you have to use a picture to get your message across, dumb to say the least.

The pic was for your benefit. I would have restricted myself to monosyllabic words if that had been possible.
The pic was for your benefit. I would have restricted myself to monosyllabic words if that had been possible.

hmmm..whatever love.

i dont support edl anyway so it doesnt have any baring on me. muslim countries are known for their anti semitism, want proof just ask. hypocrite.

racism is a human problem and is prevalent all over the world and it infuriates and irritates me to see retards like here trying to make out like it is a problem of one specific group or race. get a grip.
god how ignorant and bigoted are you? You know your right?

Erm no, your not. Oh well, in that case we can say muslims are violent kaffir-phobic thugs. I wouldn't even say this but hey both Islam and EDL are an ideology that is pretty fascist and uncivil on the face of it.

Oh well, I'm sure you can accept that. I personally think religion is a cult, but thats just me.

One last thing, Anders Brevrik is a psychopath, but one who holds the same opinion on mass immigration and Islam as millions across Europe, who are not as possessed and sick as to do what he did. Think about that :wink:

*YOU'RE
Reply 68
Original post by silent ninja
If Babar Ahmed had done that he would've been found guilty in British courts. He has not been found guilty of any crime. Let's not forget that.

If everybody in Guantanamo is guilty with CIA/FBI evidence, why have so many been freed and proved their innocence after years of incarceration? Why the need for illegitimate extraordinary rendition if there is evidence -- why not charge them in home countries? Double standards.

He has done that, this much is clear. But the problem being that much of the evidence for other charges is either inadmissable, or not being fully shared by the US for security reasons. He is being held until an agreement can be made such as the UK authorities are happy with. Simple.

And the problem is that much of the information that the FBI and CIA gather is inadmissable in court, much of their action is preemptive. Not being able to get a conviction in a courtroom doesn't make a person innocent of the crime.
Original post by f1mad
The first video is ****ing hilarious lmfao what a clown :rofl:.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
The article is from Wednesday, December 22, 2010. :K:

Would so rep you if I could
I was around Lincoln the time that Shaun got murdered.

The reason for his death was more or less ignorance in working class neighborhoods of the variations of different disabilities. These neighborhoods are genuinely the ones who have been ran down by no fault of their own but increases ignorance and looking after number 1 behavior will always follow since most of these communities are shut off anything but trying to make their enough money to feed themselves.

I, myself lived in a council estate for over 15 years and if you where different you took a beating. That is the way it was and still is.

There was a catalyst though and that was that the EDL members thought Shaun was a pedophile. However if they found out he was disabled and had the mind of a 8 year old they would see him for what he was. Just a decent
man with the mind of a boy making friends.

The reason he was murdered in such a cold way was because those men where poorly educated ignorant people. But they are going to have to live
for their mistake for the rest of their lives.

People tend to think disability hatred is all about fascist behavior but its not. Its more about accepted norms to stamp on someone lower than yourself and in British society that is very common since each class tends to enjoy stomping the class beneath them.

And do these people who are doing the stomping want to know about your disability or social-economic condition? No! They just carry on stomping.

Whether you acknowledge it or not you it will still be there.

We hear it all the time from Extreme Left-Wing types how they believe the EDL are just poorly educated under-classes who are on benefits yet if you
actually took a sample of the day jobs of these men you would find out
that some of them range from Business owners to University students.

The EDL already denied this murder though. I've brought it up a lot of times
on their forum, in their chat rooms and to high ranking people within their organization and they dismiss it. Its almost as they don't care that a disabled person died.

Notice what just repeated here?

1. A class showing no interest than a class below them died.
2. A display of plausible deniability indicating on intelligent but immoral behavior.

Hope this helps everyone.

Latest

Trending

Trending