The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7640
****ing Downing, ****ing bottle job. Hit it first ****ing time you ****ing **** house.

****ing woodwork arrghhhghg
Reply 7641
Unlucky by Shelvey twice now!
Reply 7642
How did Shelvey manage to clear that for Norwhich :rofl2:
How the **** did Shelvey miss that?!
Reply 7644
FFS why chip him :facepalm:
WTF was that, Suarez?! Just put the ball in the back of the ****ing net :angry:
Reply 7646
Elbow tbph, if they had been standing still he would have been sent off. Don't understand why the player grabbing Suarez before wasn't booked as well.
Reply 7647
2-0 up, 70 minutes gone.

If anyone can throw it away it's us. :awesome:
Reply 7648
Why do we seem to play it so much from the opposition half all the way back to Reina? :confused: and also why do we have the inability to kill off teams?

I was seconds away from saying here we go again...
(edited 11 years ago)
I rate Shelvey highly! wouldn't mind seeing him start every week
Reply 7650
don't get too annoyed with Downing, he's been invisible for his whole career - it is fully expected.
Reply 7651
Original post by Qaz25
Why do we seem to play it so much from the opposition half all the way back to Reina? :confused:

Because we play incredibly flat and in 3 basic lines meaning there are no angles to pass in to. If the shuffling across pass is covered the only free option ends up being Reina. It is a by-product of the lack of intelligence within the players.
Reply 7652
We should be out of sight by now.
Reply 7653
Original post by Mess.
Because we play incredibly flat and in 3 basic lines meaning there are no angles to pass in to. If the shuffling across pass is covered the only free option ends up being Reina. It is a by-product of the lack of intelligence within the players.

Highlighted the real reason. Movement off the ball would be nice.
Reply 7654
:rofl2: WHAT A ****ING GOAL!!!!! :rofl2:
Reply 7655
:rofl
Reply 7656
OMFG amazing!!! Get in there
Dude did a Beckham, props.
Reply 7658
My word! What a goal!
Reply 7659
What a ****ing goal