The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JLH23
hey, i've got a conditional for counselling and psychotherapy except my offers for 300 >.<

I have a conditional offer of 300 points for counselling and psychotherapy too :smile: x
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
has anyone else been offered a place on the ODP degree course for sept 2012? it would be nice to get to know people before the start of the course.
Reply 162
Original post by rockzchick13
i just got an unconditional offer from uclan for ODP anyone else joining me in sept?

Hey got my conditional offer last week! Check you with yr unconditional haha I'll hopefully see ya in September!!
Got an offer to be Media Production :smile:
Reply 164
Original post by cllio
I've got a offer for chemistry at UCLAN, any one else doing that? or pharmacy etc?

Yeah I have applied for Pharmacy :smile:
Reply 165
I'm just wondering, how long after you firmed your place at UCLan did you recieve a number, which entitles you to applying for accommodation?
Original post by Conyony
Hey got my conditional offer last week! Check you with yr unconditional haha I'll hopefully see ya in September!!

i phoned mike and he said we r gonna do a day in june to get to know each other and do crb and medical! so i hope u dont mind me asking are you a mature student like me?
Reply 167
Original post by RhiGibson
You're not alone there! I'm from Kent and on the open day while I was speaking with lots of people ... appeared to be one of the very few southerners!!!

Oh that's cool! I'm at uni in kent at the mo! Everyone at the mo seems to be from kent though! I can't win where ever I go lol. What course are you doing?
Reply 168
A quick question, what is the best en suite accommodation for a Pharmacy student? Because Roeburn seems pretty good.
Reply 169
iQ Kopa is the most modern. I saw Roeburn on my applicant day visit, and it's a little older but still fairly nice.

Just take a look at them all on the uclan website panorama view - although you can't pick and choose which halls you get put in, you just ask for en suite and they put you someplace.
Reply 170
You can apply privately for the non-uni owned halls if you have your heart set somewhere, although I think a lot of them are filling up rather quickly (or iQ is at least from what I've been told.)
Reply 171
Hey is anyone looking for a room starting from 1st september 2012 runs to june 2013, its in a house situated close to uni and town its a double bedded room and is £69 per week lovely house you'd be sharing with 5 other amazing girls, if your interested message me or comment please. x
Hello Everyone! I have confirmed the admission for MSc Cancer Biology & Therapy course at UCLan..
Original post by pashoxphysio
Hi :biggrin:
Ive applied for Physiotherapy in Uclan :biggrin:

hey hun, was just wondering if you did get on to study physiotherapy at UCLAN. if you did, can you please let me know what kind of interview questions you were asked as I've got an upcoming interview for the same course. Thanks xxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending