Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Maths_Lover
Yeah, mate. Innit bruv. :colone:

Spoiler

Allow it. I actually talk like that :plz2:
Reply 41
Original post by ElMoro
(Because I hate leaving things unexplained)

I'm still on TSR for work purposes and I came to look at a computing thread because we get pre-release material and it's useful to discuss ideas with others. When I logged in, I noted a new y12 thread with an unfinished underneath it which prompted me to make a jokey post. It's not like I'm just hanging around here but not the y11 thread:tongue:

ANYWAY, I am going now
You better not be! :biggrin:

Good luck with revision/exams! :h:
Original post by Pandora.
Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. :holmes:

Spoiler

:lol:

I did, though... 'cause I'm cool like that. :cool:

Original post by ElMoro
See my above post :tongue:

OK, then. :tongue:
OOOOOO new thread.

Well done guys. Us Year 11's are still on Mark II
Reply 44
Aha, I remember there was a reason I wanted to come on this thread! I was wondering if any of you guys are going to the Computer Science taster course at King's College on Tuesday? :biggrin: (this mainly aimed at heptapus since she's the only person I know who's interested in compsci here)
Heptapus

Original post by Pandora.
You better not be! :biggrin:

Good luck with revision/exams! :h:

lol I'm not :tongue:

Thanks you too! :biggrin: :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by ElMoro
Aha, I remember there was a reason I wanted to come on this thread! I was wondering if any of you guys are going to the Computer Science taster course at King's College tomorrow? :biggrin: (this mainly aimed at heptapus since she's the only person I know who's interested in compsci here)

I am not, unfortunately, I don't really have the time because of exams and that. Also, London is too far away from me. Are you going?
I do wish I could go. :moon:
Original post by chickenonsteroids

Spoiler

So they don't start getting worried :tongue:

How do we know how much we posted in the other thread?

Thanks. :smile:
Reply 47
Hey everyone :smile: How are y'all?
:biggrin:

It is university level maths. :lol: I know what you mean - it took me a while to get into Number Theory. Unfortunately there needs to be writing as a lot of the books have proofs and discussions of ideas. :smile:

Thank you very much. :cute:

N=1N=1 is obtained by setting the αi=0\alpha _i = 0. :wink:

Although it's uni level stuff, it is still very accessible to A Level students :smile:

I actually realised that just as I was about to go to sleep yesterday :biggrin:
ZOMG! Now that there are Year 11s on the Year 12 thread and vice versa, I am getting so confused as to which quotes I am answering where. :eek4:

Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Although it's uni level stuff, it is still very accessible to A Level students :smile:

I actually realised that just as I was about to go to sleep yesterday :biggrin:

Agreed. As long as you have the patience and will power to stick to it, it is very rewarding. :biggrin:

:yy:
I am afraid that I shall have to call it a night. The laptop is making beeping noises at me, signalling that it's going to run out of charge and switch off on me any second now... and my dad has made off with the charger. :emo:

I will answer the remaining quotes tomorrow. :smile:

Niight! :h:
ZOMG! Now that there are Year 11s on the Year 12 thread and vice versa, I am getting so confused as to which quotes I am answering where. :eek4:

Agreed. As long as you have the patience and will power to stick to it, it is very rewarding. :biggrin:

:yy:

Oh yh, do you have the link to the number theory stuff?
I managed to lose it last time and I've been meaning to ask for a few months, but you weren't here so I couldn't ask :frown:

I will answer the remaining quotes tomorrow. :smile:

Niight! :h:

Night :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by Heptapus
I am not, unfortunately, I don't really have the time because of exams and that. Also, London is too far away from me. Are you going?
I do wish I could go. :moon:

Ah, ok. Yeah, I'm stressed about exams as well tbh :frown: Yep. I got a place, luckily :biggrin: It's unfortunate that you couldn't go :console:
New thread :colone:
We've moved! :eek: And I had no time to pack...
Reply 56
Original post by wcp100
Let the games maths begin.

The Complete University Guide

Spoiler

Oh hai Oxford, almost didn't spot them all the way down the table :teehee:

Spoiler

So they don't start getting worried :tongue:

How do we know how much we posted in the other thread?

That's so thoughtful :h:

I'll take 4th 5th place :colone:

I need to get out more :lol:

My place is just embarrassing :lol: :facepalm:

Yeah, mate. Innit bruv. :colone:

Spoiler

:rofl: :rofl:
:cute:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Etoile

That's so thoughtful :h:

Did you get information back from the summer school?
Reply 58
Did you get information back from the summer school?

Yeah I got a letter today! I didn't get in, which is good because it would clash with my Germany trip, which I care about a lot more :h: Have you heard yet?
Reply 59
Original post by ElMoro
Ah, ok. Yeah, I'm stressed about exams as well tbh :frown: Yep. I got a place, luckily :biggrin: It's unfortunate that you couldn't go :console:

Same. :/
I had a mock today. I have my physics EMPA tomorrow. ://

Latest