The Student Room Group

Male Contraception that is 100% effective and lasts for years

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 4RealBlud
Would you still be able to cum? and how much would it cost?

I imagine it'd be just the same as with a vasectomy. That is to say you would still ejaculate seminal fluid, just with no sperm in. So your cum would be runnier, clearer and less spermy. :fyi:
Original post by TheRealDarthVader
I think this should be forced upon all males until such time when they can prove that they are capable of providing for a child.

Would you do the same for girls?
Original post by Callum828
Would you do the same for girls?

Sure. I believe idiots should not be allowed to have kids.
Original post by I Kant Spall
Apparently the procedure is in the "advanced clinical trials" stage in India. Hm. Wonder how the conversation went where the scientists tried to find guys willing to try it.

"We will need to make an injection into the vas deferens."
"Uh, what's that?"
"The scrotal sac."
"You mean, muh balls?"
"Yes."
"You're injecting me... in my balls... so I don't inject others with semen... from my balls."
"Yes."
:lolwut:

This would make a good Xzibit macro.

Or

"So, you're wanting a Vasectomy?"
"Yes"
"Well, there is another method we are trialling.."
"OK"
:cool:
Reply 24
The thought of getting an injection through my scrotum is terrifying
I would rather cut off both my arms. Just sayin'.
I would wait to see what the side effects are and how much it costs. Also not sure many men would like to take a needle to the balls.
Reply 27
If this is truly 100% effective then sign me up immediately. No more worrying about bitches bein crazy and babytrappin yo ass n ting.
Good news is good.

Original post by Nightstar-27
I would wait to see what the side effects are and how much it costs. Also not sure many men would like to take a needle to the balls.

The only guys that are scared by this are guys without balls.
Oh great, another way to encourage unprotected sex. I'd rather we banned all contraception so that people thought about who they're shagging rather than getting with anything and everything.
I knew of a guy who was told to get a vasectomy by his wife. He obliged...months laters she files for divorce.
Reply 31
Original post by Sephiroth
Oh great, another way to encourage unprotected sex. I'd rather we banned all contraception so that people thought about who they're shagging rather than getting with anything and everything.

yep ban the contraceptive pill so that people like me who need it for health conditions can suffer. Ta very much.

Also people will **** anyway, and im sure rape victims who were luckily on the pill, the injection or had the coil when they were attacked by someone who probably wouldnt think to wear a condom would love that idea.

:rolleyes:
hmm progress, still some sort of pill or sub-dermal implant (better..since personally I know I'd forget to take a pill a day..) would be much better.
Original post by kunoichi
yep ban the contraceptive pill so that people like me who need it for health conditions can suffer. Ta very much.

Also people will **** anyway, and im sure rape victims who were luckily on the pill, the injection or had the coil when they were attacked by someone who probably wouldnt think to wear a condom would love that idea.

:rolleyes:

If you're raped you'll be rushing straight to a GUM clinic followed by a police station. I don't advocate a total ban on all contraception. Clearly the morning after pill would be on anyone's thoughts who has just been raped regardless of whether the attacker wore a condom. Those things do break.
Reply 34
Original post by Sephiroth
If you're raped you'll be rushing straight to a GUM clinic followed by a police station. I don't advocate a total ban on all contraception. Clearly the morning after pill would be on anyone's thoughts who has just been raped regardless of whether the attacker wore a condom. Those things do break.

The point is that not all contraception is used for contraception

and some that is has been managed to prevent teen and rape pregnancies.

It can be quite difficult to take the morning after pill sometimes or it may not work and some women feel really ill for a while after taking it. Better to avoid the problem at all.
To be honest most of the types of males you get on TSR already have a 100% effective form of contraceptive in their personalities.
Reply 36
Original post by Snagprophet
My dad's girlfriend's brother reversed a vasectomy.

With his teeth.
This would interest me so much if I could actually get laid.
Reply 38
Original post by Nightstar-27

I used to be an adventurer like you then I took a needle in the balls.
Would not trust, until further testing proves positive for use and there's no side effects.

IMO, it's still unnatural that as a guy I'm basically impotent for years and I'd be worried my balls would change too much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending