The Student Room Group

Nursing QUB Interviews

Has anybody recieved an interview for nursing and/or midwifery at Queens Belfast? Starting to worry...
Reply 1
no i have not heard anything from midwifery either for Queens ??
Reply 2
I havent heard anything either, but they told me that they don't interview as many for midwifery, so therefore they don't start interviewing as early as nursing!
Reply 3
the letters about interviews are coming out in alphabetical order so don't panic just yet :smile:
Reply 4

I got my interview letter on the 15th and had my interview on the 29th for adult nursing. My surname is C so maybe it's alphabetical!!!
Reply 5
Oh and does anyone know how long you have to wait to find out if you've got it?
Reply 6
hi got my interview for midwifery on sat past interview on the 5th of april !!! does anyone know what the interview questions where last year ???? my surname starts with c
Reply 7
hi all, how did interviews go? any idea when we will hear? x
Reply 8
Hii, didn't know where else to post, so hopefully I get a reply :s-smilie: I'm thinking of leaving my current course at uni and trying to apply for nursing at qub. I'm going to phone tomorrow, do you think there's any chance i'd be able to join the feb intake of students? Also, what types of questions do they give you in the interview? thanks! Really stuck as this is such a hard decision for me..

Quick Reply

Latest