The Student Room Group

French Revolution.

Does anyone have any sample or A* answers for the French Revolution.
If you do, please PM me or post a link here.
Thank You! :smile:
Bump. Anyone? Please Help!
Reply 2
Does anyone have the jan 2012 paper for- F964/02 European and World History Enquiries
Option B: Modern 1774-1975
Reply 3
Original post by idreamofoxford
Does anyone have any sample or A* answers for the French Revolution.
If you do, please PM me or post a link here.
Thank You! :smile:

I don't, but I can help you with any info? :colondollar:

Happy to read through anything too. I have to do it at Uni a bit, so would serve as a bit of revision too.
Original post by CUFCDan
I don't, but I can help you with any info? :colondollar:

Happy to read through anything too. I have to do it at Uni a bit, so would serve as a bit of revision too.

Thankyou so much! I have PMed you one of my essays could you please look throught it and tell me how to improve! Thanks again. :smile:
Reply 5
hey i was lucky enough to get full marks on this AS unit last year .. also happy to give info & help. unfortunately don't have a copy of my exam paper though!
:smile:
Original post by Constable
hey i was lucky enough to get full marks on this AS unit last year .. also happy to give info & help. unfortunately don't have a copy of my exam paper though!

Oh.Congratulations! :smile:
If you have any notes or essays that you have done earlier please PM them to me. Also, if you had any notes/essays particularly on the radical phase and aims of the revolution, that would be very helpful. Thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by idreamofoxford
Oh.Congratulations! :smile:
If you have any notes or essays that you have done earlier please PM them to me. Also, if you had any notes/essays particularly on the radical phase and aims of the revolution, that would be very helpful. Thanks! :biggrin:

I hope i'm not being cheeky, but would you be able to send past essays/notes to me too? I would be sooooo grateful.

I'm so nervous for the exam.
Original post by misssasha1
I hope i'm not being cheeky, but would you be able to send past essays/notes to me too? I would be sooooo grateful.

I'm so nervous for the exam.

Constable has not sent me anything yet. Whenever she/he sends me anything I will forward it to you.
Original post by Constable

Please send me any notes/essays that you have.
PLEASE! I have my exam in less than a week. Your help will be greatly appreciated! :smile:
Reply 10
is any of your french revolution exam tomorrow? (aqa) ? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending