The Student Room Group

Another racist women on the tube.

I hate racist people like this.
[video="youtube;ihJU4fbQWrk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihJU4fbQWrk&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.co m%2Fresults%3Fhl%3Den%26cp%3D16% 26gs_id%3D4%26xhr%3Dt%26q%3Draci st%2Btube%2Brant%26bav%3Don.2%2C or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.%2Ccf.osb%26bi w%3D1280%26bih%3D933%26um%3D1%26 ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Dw1%26gl%3DGB[/video]

People need to stand up to these people. I mean the guy filming this came back from a funeral and was subject to abuse like this!

Neg me all you want for posting this. But I will not stand for racism.

Spoiler

That's an old video.

Meh, it doesn't really bother me either way. I know I'll end up more successful than her, so I'm happy.
That's old man. Months on, it was in the news yesterday that she pleaded guilty in court for racially abusing other passengers.
Reply 3
What is it about public transport that gets racists so worked up? :hmmm:

I thought the Pakistani guy on the left was doing a brilliant job by pissing her off, that's the way these situations should be handled, act like you don't care and make the bigots look stupid.
You are about 5 months late...
Like the previous people have mentioned, that clip is very old. Everyone's seen it :lol:
Reply 6
The 'racist' label is used too frequently. Racism isn't telling someone to go back home, racism is a complete belief system of racial superiority.

She (whilst blindly drunk) seemed to be against immigrants in general, rather than being specifically racist towards a particular race, or espousing racial supremacy ideology.

I think we can class her as a bigot/xenophobe rather than an actual racist.
Reply 7
I didn't watch past 2 minutes because it was boring, and from what I saw she wasn't being racial abusive.
Anyway, if racism is prejudice plus power, she wasn't being racist, because she was the only white person on the tube.
LOL she's already been to court and sentenced, thats how old this news is :rofl:
Reply 9
The internet is filled with thousands of videos of people being racist ****s. That doesn't make them newsworthy or current affairs.

Latest