Rep for awesome sig :smile:

Thank you :tongue: Have some back!
Original post by Idle
Thank you :tongue: Have some back!

Thank you too :tongue:

*points up*

This fella is a nice chap :yep:
Hey guys.
anyone else hate arrogant people? like people who think they are better than everyone else and stuff, I literally cant abide people like that, I know I have low self esteem and such, but I really would never want to be like that.
Original post by SciFiBoy
anyone else hate arrogant people? like people who think they are better than everyone else and stuff, I literally cant abide people like that, I know I have low self esteem and such, but I really would never want to be like that.

I do I do. One of the worst ways to work in a group or world (well world is one big group anyways) is to start being arrogant.

I hope I will never have arrogant charasteristcs.
Original post by Loveuraliens
I do I do. One of the worst ways to work in a group or world (well world is one big group anyways) is to start being arrogant.

I hope I will never have arrogant charasteristcs.

yay, I know what you mean, just don't get how people have that whole thing where they act so superior to everyone else, judgemental people annoy me as well, people who think that they know everything about you from a look or something or that they can pass judgement on your life without knowing anything about you.

same, I never want to be the kind of person I hate, no matter what.
i miss being anon #20 :moon:

alas, i shall have to get used to this one for however long this thread lasts :redface:
yay, I know what you mean, just don't get how people have that whole thing where they act so superior to everyone else, judgemental people annoy me as well, people who think that they know everything about you from a look or something or that they can pass judgement on your life without knowing anything about you.

I get told I'm arrogant quite a lot :frown: I don't really see why though.... I think it's partly because I'm a little socially inept and say the wrong thing rather than narcissism... also i think some people adopt an arrogant persona to mask low self esteem.
Anon #2 for the third time! Happy new thread!

Hope everybody is OK :hugs:

I totally agree. And the worst thing is when you have other people supporting them in their views and egging them on to pick on someone :angry:. Urgh, why some people like these characteristics in people, I do not know :facepalm2:.
Reply 30
Original post by Anonymous
i miss being anon #20 :moon:

alas, i shall have to get used to this one for however long this thread lasts :redface:

You were a different anon before you were anon #20 and you got used to it :tongue:

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I totally agree. And the worst thing is when you have other people supporting them in their views and egging them on to pick on someone :angry:. Urgh, why some people like these characteristics in people, I do not know :facepalm2:.

Missing you :puppyeyes:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

yeah, is annoying, I don't know why people act like they are better than others and such, people are different I get, but to act like you are superior and stuff, that's gotta be the most off putting thing in a person I find, not at all likeable characteristics I agree for sure
Original post by ViceVersa
You were a different anon before you were anon #20 and you got used to it :tongue:

ahhh but anon #20 felt so much like home :moon:

plus, i was born on the 20th so it felt cool lool :colondollar:
Was wondering, can someone find out someone else's degree grade/classification? I am just wondering...
Reply 34
Original post by The_Male_Melons
Was wondering, can someone find out someone else's degree grade/classification? I am just wondering...

Explain the situation?
Original post by Idle
Explain the situation?

It is not about me. I am just expecting that I am going to do **** in my degree. So don't want anyone to find out. Was wondering if someone else goes out of their way to find out what I got- can they find out my degree classification?
Reply 36
It is not about me. I am just expecting that I am going to do **** in my degree. So don't want anyone to find out. Was wondering if someone else goes out of their way to find out what I got- can they find out my degree classification?

If you mean applying to a job then yes they can.
thinking about self referring to the local MIND thing actually, feel like I need support, but I am on a 3 month waiting list for therapy and counselling probably will take time as well so idk maybe that will help, not self referred to something like that before though so anxious about maybe doing so!

just need to not feel like I do really, I can't live like this for the next 5 months till I go back to Uni, and I want to go back to Uni better anyway cause I was really struggling before I had to intermit.
Original post by Idle
If you mean applying to a job then yes they can.

Anyone else- mates, family, random students?

I understand employers might do...
Reply 39
Anyone else- mates, family, random students?

I understand employers might do...

I highly doubt they would do anything that would bring it up no.

Latest