The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Firm/Insurers 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Beth36
Looking at the accomodation and liking the look of AV and JM, heard these ones are really over-subscribed though. Does anyone know if accomodation is given on first come first served basis or is it just random ballot? Thanks

It's random ballot :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Beth36
Hey guys! Just firmed Warwick for Theatre and Performance, very excited :smile:

Looking at the accomodation and liking the look of AV and JM, heard these ones are really over-subscribed though. Does anyone know if accomodation is given on first come first served basis or is it just random ballot? Thanks

Ooh, I firmed for Theatre and Performance too! So excited! :biggrin: Really not sure about accommodation yet, though... definitely self-catered but do you reckon the en suite is worth it?
Original post by Beth36
Hey guys! Just firmed Warwick for Theatre and Performance, very excited :smile:

AV and JM don't seem to be as oversubsribed as Rootes is. Apparently everyone wants to stay at Rootes but for me it's probably a bit too loud :colondollar:
Reply 243
Firmed Warwick(AAB), insured Sheffield(ABB) for Chemistry.

Delighted.
Reply 244
Original post by sleep99

Delighted.

Welcome aboard.
Original post by sleep99

Delighted.

Join the FB page!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/351644164886657/

There's a very lonely Chemist there. XD
Reply 246
Firmed Warwick for Physics :smile:
Original post by partickler
Join the FB page!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/351644164886657/

There's a very lonely Chemist there. XD

That lonely Chemist is me!!!!!!!!!!! xD :L
Original post by sleep99

Delighted.

Yay! Finally, another Chemist!!! xD
I have just firmed Warwick for Law :biggrin:
Reply 250
Original post by alipally94
I have just firmed Warwick for Law :biggrin:

Like a sir :wink:
See you there in October!
One question....is the application for accommodation page for the new students starting in oct 2012 still not launched yet?
Reply 252
Original post by narusku
Like a sir :wink:
See you there in October!

See you both in October! :biggrin:
Reply 253
Original post by Josephdude
One question....is the application for accommodation page for the new students starting in oct 2012 still not launched yet?

Nope- I think it's happening in a few weeks- I know, Warwick is being ridiculously slow.
Reply 254
Firmed Warwick for maths, altho regretting not applying for MORSE too as the STEP exams aren't getting any easier! Did anyone apply for both courses?
Original post by missach
Nope- I think it's happening in a few weeks- I know, Warwick is being ridiculously slow.

They are being slow this yr cuz I saw the notice it was opened on 20/4 last yr...wondering why they are acting slower :rolleyes:
Reply 256
Original post by shanban
Firmed Warwick for maths, altho regretting not applying for MORSE too as the STEP exams aren't getting any easier! Did anyone apply for both courses?

Yeah I applied for and got offers for both courses but in the end firmed MORSE
Reply 257
Original post by tswift608
Yeah I applied for and got offers for both courses but in the end firmed MORSE

Does your offer include STEP? If I applied for it and got an offer I would have firmed for maths and insured for morse :frown: did you apply for maths everywhere else?
Hey guys :smile: Just firmed Warwick for law :biggrin:
Reply 259
firmed for maths woohoo!

Quick Reply

Latest