The Student Room Group

How to open a perfume bottle?

I don wanna use violence, bottle is already leaking xD

are there any pumpers that can suck the whole bottle empty? cause they are really hard to remove, the head bit of the bottle.
Could just lean the leaky bit over a container and wait?
Reply 3
Original post by StylaBoy
I don wanna use violence, bottle is already leaking xD

are there any pumpers that can suck the whole bottle empty? cause they are really hard to remove, the head bit of the bottle.

http://www.travalo.com/

Or you can just Google small perfume atomiser
Reply 4
unless you do just let it leak out like the above poster said i dont see any way other than either smashing the glass or taking the top off with pliars or something to drain it ..
failing that you could just continuously spray it into a container?:rolleyes:
Reply 5
Put bottle on a warm to hot radiator, so the seal is getting watm but the bottle isnt leaking.......then after a while get someone strong to wrench the seal off, open with a spanner (no its tht other thing, not a spanner, forgot its name, looks like a pair of big, chunky, blunt and wierd shaped scissors)...this will prob work if the seal is one of those impossible metal ones........;-) .....hopefuly
Reply 6
Original post by cl_steele
unless you do just let it leak out like the above poster said i dont see any way other than either smashing the glass or taking the top off with pliars or something to drain it ..
failing that you could just continuously spray it into a container?:rolleyes:

Ah yeah, PLIERS they are called, u reminded me.....:-P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending