The Student Room Group

I.D for piercings?

Just a question. I'm off tomorrow to another city for prom shopping but gonna get my nose re-pierced whilst there as I only have 2 school days left. My mum can't come with me and I'm 16 since March so can get it without my mum being there. I'm just quite worried about I.D. I have no passport - I have never been abroad at all, I don't have any photo I.D except a down town pass for going out of school from school. It has my name, D.O.B and a picture of me from when I was about 13ish. I have an NHS medical card with my name & d.o.b birth, a benefits letter showing my name & d.o.b and a college letter showing I'll be starting in September.

The place I'm getting pierced at said they accept anything with photo and d.o.b on and any letters etc that back the i.d up. Would my school pass be ok to take as I have no other photo I.D?
Reply 1
Since you've got no time to rustle anything else up looks like you'll just have to give it a shot really, nothing you can do if they say no, you'd just have to wait til you get back home and your mum can go with you.
Reply 2
It's worth a try with your school pass.If they refuse just wait for your mum to get back and go with her.
Reply 3
wish I was still young enough to need Id for a piercing :frown:
Reply 4
Do you really need the picture if you have the letters and d.o.b ?

Quick Reply

Latest