The Student Room Group

I've decided I'm only wearing trackies from now on

Scroll to see replies

I'd be scared to go near a beefy-looking man in trackies in case I got my head kicked in.
I own a few pairs. They are insanely comfy especially after a day of ball crushing jeans.
Original post by 0906079
Girls, you like trackies?

If a guy only wears them occasionally then it's fine. But everyday? No. One of my friends at college wears trackies to class about once a week and it actually looks hot because he doesn't do it everyday. :] Although it's different when a guy changes into them when he gets home for the day.
I like jeans better because you can get away with wearing them repeatedly without washing them for longer
Original post by sinfonietta
If a guy only wears them occasionally then it's fine. But everyday? No. One of my friends at college wears trackies to class about once a week and it actually looks hot because he doesn't do it everyday. :] Although it's different when a guy changes into them when he gets home for the day.

thats such poor/women logic
Reply 25
Original post by Left Hand Drive
I own a few pairs. They are insanely comfy especially after a day of ball crushing jeans.

I just get jeans that fit in the first place.
Original post by rj1990
LOL Poppers. I use to have a pair of them :biggrin: But I was like 8. 90s was really bad for fashion hahaha It was really chavvy!

i hate to admit it but i did wear them aswell i was a kid ( born in 91) though so i can let it slide :rolleyes: but i grew up watching shows like saved by the bell, friends, sabrina and fresh prince of bel air ... they had worse outfits sometimes lol

ever see clarissa explains it all ?
Original post by 0906079
Men of TSR, where do you buy your tracksuit bottoms? I'd like something that looks decent, has some bagginess, comfortable obviously. Will buy 4-5 pairs in black and grey colours and wear them instead of jeans everyday.

Girls, you like trackies?

i'm not sure about trackies but some people count joggers as trackies , if you do i would recommend abercrombie (& fitch) sweatpants for quality and comfort, but if your looking to spend less the ones in republic are good too, but if you do mean like proper trackies then the only thing i can think of is black addidas ones other than that it would look REALY chavey, however you did post saying 'ydoe' so that might suit you ? (im not trying to be offensive)
Original post by sinfonietta

WUT?
Reply 29
Original post by 0906079
Well I'm dropping all of my jeans and pants off to a charity and I won't have to money to spend on new clothes so won't have a choice really.

Sell your jeans on e-Bay, at least you'll get something!
Reply 30
Original post by 0906079
Well I'm dropping all of my jeans and pants off to a charity and I won't have to money to spend on new clothes so won't have a choice really.

Put them on eBay.

You'll make a fair bit.
"I'd like something that looks decent"

so not trackies then?

"Girls, you like trackies? "
eww no, only acceptable to wear when exercising... they are unflattering (on men or women) vile chavvyness... just my opinion...
x
Reply 32
Superdry do nice trackies which fall right, have different colours, good quality etc. You can even get them off the Superdry ebay store, I got a pair for £20 to go jogging in.
Reply 33
I went through a stage in the first year of uni where I wore virtually nothing but tracksuit bottoms and flip flops from December to about May.

I'm not quite that lazy any more though.
I think that a branded store outfit/sports store like Adidas, Reebok or Puma would be selling out the tracksuits bottom, if these stores are in your area then. I am just giving a general idea as I have seen such items in these stores.
This takes me back to when my Mum bought us this crap for family holidays. :sad:

Why trackies? Buy a pair or two for slobbing about but jeans can be made smart with a nice shirt. :smile:
if they're styled right trackies can be hot. but if it's going to be some sort of "calm down calm down" or jeremy kyle ensemble it could end badly.
Trackies can look nice sometimes... I just went on ASOS to find you a nice example and then I CAME ACROSS THESE:
http://www.asos.com/Religion/Religion-Sweat-Pants/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1984092&cid=4910&Rf900=2213&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Grey

I was nearly sick. It looks like a nappy...
Reply 38
CHAV
Reply 39
How has no one suggested canterbury trackies yet? They are by far the best I've ever worn.

Quick Reply

Latest