The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
that ref is ****ing ****.
We're going to have to hope Villa put up a fight against Spurs.
more than enough chances to win this **** and the defending was absolutely **** **** **** **** s****
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
We've got decent (with some very good) defenders, but somehow our defence is ****!

Vermaelen is a shocking defender. His defensive flaws are masked by goals he scores.

Gibbs is a winger turned left back.

Kos and Sagna are far and away your best defenders.
Reply 1104
The referee cost us that game, we missed toooo many chances and our GK had a horrid game when it counted the most...
Reply 1105
*shakes head*

Bottlers.
I wonder what Wenger's gonna say after this one?
Original post by implus

Norwich should have had a penalty earlier on too, they played well. Fair play to them, they probably deserved the win tbh. We, on the other hand, were pathetic. Hope we finish fifth.
One bastard says we don't need Vertonghen needs to be shot. one of our worst defensive performances ever.
It's out of our hands, all we can hope for is Newcastle and Spurs to drop points
Were gonna finish fifth. hopefully not 6th.
Original post by implus

you know what, screw the ref. They should've had a penalty as well, it was OUR fault for not winning this, had like a million chances towards the end yet didn't convert a single one of them and then theres the goals we conceded :facepalm2: x 1000000
Reply 1112
Original post by wannabeartist89
x

How much of a lowlife do you have to be to make an account just to troll Arsenal fans? And you're not the only one :console:
Reply 1113
Original post by In2deep
The referee cost us that game

?

Norwich should've had a pen and Ramsey should've been sent off for a second yellow. The ref kept you in the game, don't blame him. All you should be blaming is bad finishing.
Reply 1114
Original post by wannabeartist89
Norwich should have had a penalty earlier on too, they played well. Fair play to them, they probably deserved the win tbh. We, on the other hand, were pathetic. Hope we finish fifth.

and we had two. im not saying the ref cost us the game, he was just ****ing ****e in general.
Reply 1115
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
You can say that again :frown:

That just ruined my day :mad:
I hope Villa put up a fight against the Spurs but I can't see it. I think Newcastle will get a draw against city, so we will be fourth :frown: Where did it all go wrong?
Reply 1117
Why are people blaming the ref?

They should have had a penalty as well, maybe two. Benayoun and Ramsey might have been lucky to stay on the pitch. He was shocking for BOTH sides.

We threw this away ourselves, primarily because of our atrocious defending.
Original post by Birdman1234567
It's out of our hands, all we can hope for is Newcastle and Spurs to drop points

Newcastle I'm pretty confident they'll drop points (they have man city after all), its spurs that I'm worried about.
Reply 1119
Allow finishing below totts

Latest