The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just had leftover beef chow mein (very hot)..it was mouth-burningly delicious. Now for a cuppa...
Original post by Peggles_*
So far today - 2 poached eggs on bread and.....

A vodka tonic! :colondollar: I know its a bit early for one but YOLO!!

Unless you're a cat. Or Dirty Den.
Breakfast- Porridge Oats with Milk.
Lunch- 2 slices of toast, plus a slice of banana loaf. :colone: Then a small apple.
Snacks- Couple of Rhyvitas with soft cheese.
Dinner- Homemade pasta with tomato sauce and peppers
Pud- Caramel flavour Snack a Jacks. :biggrin:
Not a bad day...surely. :biggrin:
Breakfast - Mushroom soup and bread (weird breakfast I know!) with a coffee

Had a clementine before my driving lesson

Lunch - Quorn Sausage wrap and a piece of cod, cup of tea

Have had some fruit juice since then!
Breakfast Banana, chocolate Philadelphia on toast.
Lunch Brie sandwich, Ready Salted French Fries, apple, some random chocolate thing
Snacks Our teacher brought us a selection of fruits (pineapple, melon, raspberries, blueberries, etc), and since there's only four of us in the class, we all ate loads!
Dinner Pollack goujons, chips, peas.
Original post by Holz888
Haha I've had a really fat day today, as I couldn't get into 6th form due to floods. Don't usually eat this much, promise!
Breakfast: Kid's packet honey loops cereal
Snacks: Orange, strawberries, cereal bar, fruit stick, banana
Lunch: Little rice pot with chicken and veg, cereal bar, banana
Snack: Banana (third of the day, wtf...), tangerine
Dinner: Thai green curry with prawns and veg, caramel ice cream, yoghurt
Snack: Two more yoghurts and hot chocolate

WOW. I usually eat just the meals, and maybe one or two pieces of fruit

Fat day? Really?
Unfortunately,I haven't ended up visiting this thread or the student room for the past few days so I have missed out on posting what I had to eat and I can't remember exactly what I had to eat on those days except yesterday in which I ate 2 plan pizza slices,1 plain pink cake,1 portion of chips,2 ham sandwiches,6 penguin bars and 300g of chocolate digestives.I didn't end up eating any garlic bread slices this week because I was at work experience and although I was able to get my dinner on 3 of the 4 days I was on work experience-I arrived too late for any garlic bread slices to be left at least I was able to get pizza slices on 3 of the days.
Original post by Dalek1099
Unfortunately,I haven't ended up visiting this thread or the student room for the past few days so I have missed out on posting what I had to eat and I can't remember exactly what I had to eat on those days except yesterday in which I ate 2 plan pizza slices,1 plain pink cake,1 portion of chips,2 ham sandwiches,6 penguin bars and 300g of chocolate digestives.I didn't end up eating any garlic bread slices this week because I was at work experience and although I was able to get my dinner on 3 of the 4 days I was on work experience-I arrived too late for any garlic bread slices to be left at least I was able to get pizza slices on 3 of the days.

What an interesting and insightful anecdote.
You simply MUST use that as a conversational piece at dinner parties.
Toast all day long
-Honey Cheerios
-One slice of home-made victoria spongecake with Hartley's Blackcurrent Jam filling
-2 home-made chicken wraps with some kind of quite nice, half-spicy filling I made using pasta sause, various spices, sour cream, chicken, bacon, chirizo, red onion, various herbs, chicken stock, and red pepper.
Original post by amyshamblesxx

:adore:
Reply 1271
A bowl of frosties with semi skimmed milk.
And currently eating porridge made with water and a splash of milk and sweetener.

ETA: Had a few squares of chocolate. And I've just finished dinner which was penne with tomato sauce and a slice of smoked cheese :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Half a tiger bread bap, two cherry tomatoes, a stick of cheese and a Wispa Gold :sogood:
Reply 1273
nothing, i have no appetitie for ages, really weird lost a stone in a week...
So far, porridge and a yogurt at breakfast. A few mini cheddars on my break and a cereal bar. Then Turkey Stir fry for lunch.

effing lol'ed.
I just had a bowl of raspberries, mango and rhubarb :biggrin:
Reply 1277
A bowl of cornflakes with some milk
a cup of tea (I drank it)
salt and vinegar crisps
sandwich of lettuce, mayonnaise, and cheddar in a bun
more tea
an apple (braeburn)

I haven't eaten dinner yet but I will post as soon as I have
Reply 1278
2x bowl of Special K with sliced banana and strawberry.

Only woke up at 3pm so have a lot of junk food catching up to do still.

I'm not sure about that. By the time he's old enough for a dinner party he's going to be dead.

Latest