The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TaraBelle
haha well more the better! Let's hope so! I've got 9- 2 biology, 2 chemistry, 3 maths and 2 sociology :frown: what about you?

My gawd :eek: good luck. I've got a 10 hour art exam, 1 Bio, 1 Chem and 2 Maths. So soon :frown:
Original post by erniiee
My gawd :eek: good luck. I've got a 10 hour art exam, 1 Bio, 1 Chem and 2 Maths. So soon :frown:

Is that it - soo lucky :O
Original post by Natalie21

I know, doesn't seem much compared to some people on here! I three Jan modules though so I would've had 8 if I hadn't had any Jans!
Original post by erniiee

I know :frown: I'm so jealous of you! But the art exam's not too bad right- some of my friends said they even enjoy it :redface:

I know right- how many do you have natalie? :smile:

I know right- how many do you have natalie? :smile:

11 :// How about you?

Original post by erniiee
I know, doesn't seem much compared to some people on here! I three Jan modules though so I would've had 8 if I hadn't had any Jans!

If I had had no Jan exams I would have 13 :/
Reply 2585
Hello hopefuls.

It has been a VERY long time since I was last on here. I don't even think anybody remembers me. How is everybody??!? Anybody booked for the UKCAT? How's revision? How's work experience? How is everything?
Original post by Jemine1
Hello hopefuls.

It has been a VERY long time since I was last on here. I don't even think anybody remembers me. How is everybody??!? Anybody booked for the UKCAT? How's revision? How's work experience? How is everything?

Hey I remember you :biggrin: How are you?

I haven't booked my UKCAT yet, planning to do it late July - how about you?
How is your revision and work experience going?

:smile:
Has anyone booked leeds open day??? So excited for it, staying the night in leeds aswell !!!
Reply 2588
Hey I remember you :biggrin: How are you?

I haven't booked my UKCAT yet, planning to do it late July - how about you?
How is your revision and work experience going?

:smile:

Hi!
I'm taking a voluntary gap year, so no UKCAT this year for me!
It's going at least. :smile: How about yours?
Original post by Jemine1
Hi!
I'm taking a voluntary gap year, so no UKCAT this year for me!
It's going at least. :smile: How about yours?

Ooh nice :biggrin: Why are you taking a gap year - to get more work experience, or have you always wanted to take one? What are you planning on doing in your gap year?

It's going well thanks :biggrin:
Reply 2590
Ooh nice :biggrin: Why are you taking a gap year - to get more work experience, or have you always wanted to take one? What are you planning on doing in your gap year?

It's going well thanks :biggrin:

Pretty set on the w/e side of things (it won't hurt to get more in the time though, of course), so it's more about building my bank account and doing some travelling. How are your uni choices?
Why does it have to be bank holiday?! I am awaiting my UKCAT bursary so I can book the thing!!! I don't even want the day off college :O what is wrong with me?? Normally I look forward to such days....

And I'm dead in a few weeks time...there is a small rip in the cover of one of my textbooks, only just noticed it, cue me handing over at least £20 cos the evil lady won't accept it back to reissue for next year (someone brought one back with a crease in it and she charged them for it! So, highly likely that I will be paying for multiple textbooks...)
Original post by Jemine1
Pretty set on the w/e side of things (it won't hurt to get more in the time though, of course), so it's more about building my bank account and doing some travelling. How are your uni choices?

Ooh nice :smile: Where do you want to travel to?
Are you applying next year then? Not deferred entry?

Good thanks - just waiting for my UKCAT score so I can decide on the rest :smile:
I know :frown: I'm so jealous of you! But the art exam's not too bad right- some of my friends said they even enjoy it :redface:

aha I'm be looking forward to it if I get the work for it done this long weekend :tongue:

Oh my gawd :/ good luck aha!

I only have 9 but I didn't do any in jan, how come you have so many? :O

Original post by Richyp22
Has anyone booked leeds open day??? So excited for it, staying the night in leeds aswell !!!

I HAVE I HAVE :biggrin: can't wait! what day are you going? :smile:

2 for each of 5 ASs and then 1 for A2 :smile:

Original post by erniiee

Oh my gawd :/ good luck aha!

Thank you :biggrin:

I HAVE I HAVE :biggrin: can't wait! what day are you going? :smile:

Saturday you? x

I have :biggrin: I'm going on the friday, staying in manchester over night and going to manchester on the saturday. I actually can't wait :smile:
It means I have a reason to talk about nothing but medicine for two days straight without people getting annoyed with me :biggrin:
Original post by Holz888
I have :biggrin: I'm going on the friday, staying in manchester over night and going to manchester on the saturday. I actually can't wait :smile:
It means I have a reason to talk about nothing but medicine for two days straight without people getting annoyed with me :biggrin:

Hmmm i forgot about machesters open day. Is manchester only on the saturday or friday too?
Hmmm i forgot about machesters open day. Is manchester only on the saturday or friday too?

It's the friday and the saturday :smile:

Latest