The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The 'I'm Coming to Exeter' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by nooneyouknow
Hiya :biggrin: I've gone for Rowe House, Lafrowda and St Germans, all near the law building because I'm lazy haha. Where are you thinking of applying?

Thought i'd share as well!
I went for Rowe House, Lafrowda and the town houses in Birks Grange Village. Same reasons for me too, laziness! Haha :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 581
Original post by EmilyRose-
I went for location and picked St Germans, thank you!

Yay I'm glad I helped!
Firmed for law too :biggrin: I'm beyond excited! Hehe

Same!! I've firmed law and can't wait! I haven't quite decided accomodation I'm thinking Lopes, Mardon and another catered one, but don't really mind about ensuite and don't want the cost of it! and not Hope! so bit stuck and may just put an ensuite one!
Original post by JodPet
Thought i'd share as well!
I went for Rowe House, Lafrowda and the town houses in Birks Grange Village. Same reasons for me too, laziness! Haha :smile:

Haha! Rowe house is going to be full of lazy law students how will we get anything done! :biggrin:

Original post by Charlotte13
Same!! I've firmed law and can't wait! I haven't quite decided accomodation I'm thinking Lopes, Mardon and another catered one, but don't really mind about ensuite and don't want the cost of it! and not Hope! so bit stuck and may just put an ensuite one!

I had such a debate about ensuite then I thought I'll probably have to share in my 2nd & 3rd year so I'll treat myself for the 1st year :biggrin:

Either of you going for the year abroad programme?
Reply 584
Haha! Rowe house is going to be full of lazy law students how will we get anything done! :biggrin:

I had such a debate about ensuite then I thought I'll probably have to share in my 2nd & 3rd year so I'll treat myself for the 1st year :biggrin:

Either of you going for the year abroad programme?

Do you mean the International year abroad? If so, then YES! Haha, I would give anything to study abroad! What about you?
Reply 585
Woo im starting this September hopefully, providing i get the AAB :smile: Anyone else taking Engineering? :smile:
Original post by The 31st
For me there are two primary reasons:

1) Close to business school.
2) Ensuite Self-catered.

3) Cheap!

I'm having to self fund my first years tuition fees so I need to save every penny I can so the cheapest is the best for me!
I've firmed Exeter for Physics and Astrophysics :biggrin:

Still deciding what accommodation to choose. Most likely one of the two standard self catered halls :smile:
Original post by Celestianpower
Depends what kind of music you want to do as to whether it'd be helpful being near Duryard. What instrument do you play? If you have any questions, feel free to ask - I'm in my final year now and have been involved in music at Exeter since my first :smile:.

Hi I have fimed my offer from Exeter and I hope to study modern languages there in september. I have applied for a music scholarship (Piano and singing)- do you have any tips for the audition?
Original post by ashleywlkr
Heres the Facebook PAGE for this year! https://www.facebook.com/groups/315674671829756/

I've joined :smile:
Reply 590
So where's everyone coming from?? I've got an offer for History, and i'm coming from France :smile:
Reply 591
Finally firmed Exeter after months of indecision! Doing Business Economics, coming from Bahrain :smile:
Reply 592
I´ve got an offer for Msc in International Management (9 months), anyone else doing the same :smile:?
Reply 593
Anybody doing BA Geography 2012 ? :smile:
Reply 594
Original post by RPM1
So where's everyone coming from?? I've got an offer for History, and i'm coming from France :smile:

I'm coming from France too!! more precisely from Reims :wink: I've got a conditional offer for the english law/french maitrise with the university of rennes.
Reply 595
coming from London :biggrin: and studying classics and philosophy in september :smile:
Reply 596
Original post by svhtg
I'm coming from France too!! more precisely from Reims :wink: I've got a conditional offer for the english law/french maitrise with the university of rennes.

Nice! I'm coming from Gex...you've probably never heard of it! Are you French??:rolleyes:
Reply 597
Hi, I have a conditional offer for classics and French !
From Cornwall but French native speaker ^^
Reply 598
Hey! I've firmed Exeter to study English starting Oct 1 2012 and have just applied for a self-catered en-suite at Rowe House as my first choice. Let me know if you're in a similar situation :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 599
Original post by RPM1
Nice! I'm coming from Gex...you've probably never heard of it! Are you French??:rolleyes:

ahaha I haven't indeed, but thank you google maps, i'm now able to locate it! Yes i'm french, what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending