The Student Room Group

UCLAN vs Bradford Uni

Hey guys, I really need help.

I've got Manchester as my firm, but as my insurance I'm stuck between UCLAN or BfdU, I'll be doing Psychology Bsc which will hopefully lead to a career in Clinical Psych.
I know Clinical Psych is a hard area to get into, super competitive, so reeaally would appreciate any advice here =/

Please and Thank You x
Reply 1
Would you like to live in Bradford? If not, go for UCLan.
Reply 2
I already live in braddy lol, probably should've mentioned that..
Anyone know what Uclan's like to live in?
Original post by happy munckin

Preston is quite nice, although I'm biased because I live there.
Reply 4
I already live in braddy lol, probably should've mentioned that..

Oh right lol. Then, I'd say take the opportunity and leave :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Ayshizzle
Oh right lol. Then, I'd say take the opportunity and leave :smile:

I was thinking that ^.^
but didn't want to get there, hate the place and find out Bradford's course was better.. hence my dilema.. :frown:
Reply 6
I was thinking that ^.^
but didn't want to get there, hate the place and find out Bradford's course was better.. hence my dilema.. :frown:

Unfortunately I don't know much about the courses so can't help you there. I used to live in Bradford and couldn't get out fast enough though haha.

It depends on what you think is most important I spose (although hopefully you'll get into your firm :smile: ) in terms of course/where to live.
Reply 7
Original post by Ayshizzle
Unfortunately I don't know much about the courses so can't help you there. I used to live in Bradford and couldn't get out fast enough though haha.

It depends on what you think is most important I spose (although hopefully you'll get into your firm :smile: ) in terms of course/where to live.

Haha, everyone always seems to wanna escape here.. and thanks, I really hope i get MCR :smile:
For the course, I really just want a place that will help me get a lot of relevant work experience and can help me to eventually get a job in Clinical Psych =/

Quick Reply

Latest