The Student Room Group

Early years teaching

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Hannah124
Congratulations! :biggrin: I love it here! I'm sure you'll love it too! Any questions about EHU just pm or quote me! :smile: x

Thank you

Can i ask you a quick question ?

Is there a bus service from the University to Ormskirk because, i live in melling so will have to get the train from either Kirkby or Maghull and will need a way to get to the Uni. I cant wait to go. :smile:
Reply 21
Just filled it in for you! :smile: x

Thank you :smile::biggrin:
Original post by cole93
Thank you

Can i ask you a quick question ?

Is there a bus service from the University to Ormskirk because, i live in melling so will have to get the train from either Kirkby or Maghull and will need a way to get to the Uni. I cant wait to go. :smile:

Hello :smile: yes there is, it runs every 15 minutes from the bus/train station to the front of campus and vice versa :smile: and it's also free if you show your uni card!
Reply 23

Hello :smile: yes there is, it runs every 15 minutes from the bus/train station to the front of campus and vice versa :smile: and it's also free if you show your uni card!

Thank you, I really can't wait to go.
Original post by cole93

Thank you, I really can't wait to go.

No worries :smile: any more questions just feel free to ask, I'm not on here very often anymore but you can follow me on twitter if you wish (@EHUHannahClaire) or check out my blogs blogs.edgehill.ac.uk/hannahoneill as I'm a student blogger so some of your questions might be answered on there!
Reply 25
No worries :smile: any more questions just feel free to ask, I'm not on here very often anymore but you can follow me on twitter if you wish (@EHUHannahClaire) or check out my blogs blogs.edgehill.ac.uk/hannahoneill as I'm a student blogger so some of your questions might be answered on there!

I got in :smile: Congratulations! Your place at Edge Hill University (E42) to study Early Childhood Studies (L520) has been confirmed. Cannot believe it :smile:
Original post by cole93
I got in :smile: Congratulations! Your place at Edge Hill University (E42) to study Early Childhood Studies (L520) has been confirmed. Cannot believe it :smile:

Congratulations :biggrin: I can't help thinking back to last year, such an amazing feeling isn't it, the best feeling ever?! I bet you're well excited now! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest