The Student Room Group

2012 Uni Applicants for Photography

Scroll to see replies

Original post by twinlensreflex
Last Wednesday, waaaay slower than they implied. I'm using them as insurance too :L Have you heard anything yet?

Wow! No I haven't! I'm really annoyed, especially since the interviewer told me 'oh you'll hear from us in a couple of days'! Accommodation has opened up at Falmouth now so I'm eager to get all of that sorted out as soon as I can. Might have to withdraw if they take too long. But I'd love to hear what they thought especially since they were against taking on A Level students and stuff. But I guess if you've heard back then maybe they don't want me. I dunno! Very frustrating!
Original post by procrastination...
Wow! No I haven't! I'm really annoyed, especially since the interviewer told me 'oh you'll hear from us in a couple of days'! Accommodation has opened up at Falmouth now so I'm eager to get all of that sorted out as soon as I can. Might have to withdraw if they take too long. But I'd love to hear what they thought especially since they were against taking on A Level students and stuff. But I guess if you've heard back then maybe they don't want me. I dunno! Very frustrating!

You were a bit after me though, right? I think they're just painfully slow... Although of you don't need them maybe just withdraw...?
Original post by twinlensreflex
You were a bit after me though, right? I think they're just painfully slow... Although of you don't need them maybe just withdraw...?

Yeah I was on the Friday! Yes they were slow to sort out sending work/interviews and stuff as well. I've sent them another email now to see if it's gone any further. If not I'll have to withdraw, I'd just like to know what they thought really. Especially since we went to the trouble of taking the train and staying overnight and stuff. Fingers crossed!
Firmed Falmouth!! :biggrin:

Congrats - might see you around :smile:

Marcus
Reply 505
Reply 506
Hey everyone!
I got my conditional offer from LCC a couple of weeks ago! I just have to take the IELTS because I'm from Finland, but that shouldn't be any problem.. who will I see there next year? :smile: /Johanna
Reply 507
Got to LCC and now looking for a flat as im moving in June. Those of u who also were accepted there, where are you gonna live? halls or provate accomodation?:smile:
Reply 508
Original post by alex_11
Got to LCC and now looking for a flat as im moving in June. Those of u who also were accepted there, where are you gonna live? halls or provate accomodation?:smile:

halls, looking into Manna Ash for my first choice. what about you? :smile:

Congrats! :biggrin: did you ever hear from Brighton?
Has anyone who has put Edinburgh Napier as their film, heard anything from the university after your decision. i got a conditional offer cause i need to do IELTS but i'm not doing that until august, so i'm just thinking do they wait for that to send any information... i'd like to start making some plans for like flights and acommondation.
Reply 511
Anybody firmed Nottingham Trent? If so join this facebook group.. Nottingham Trent BA Photography 2012/13
Reply 512
Original post by hansi2294

wanna rent a room, halls r pretty freaking expensive tbh, but good luck! :smile:
Reply 513
Original post by hansi2294

hey!

firmed manna ash as my first choice last week, paid the deposit and everything!
so excited!

Izzy x
Reply 514
Original post by Juppsan
Hey everyone!
I got my conditional offer from LCC a couple of weeks ago! I just have to take the IELTS because I'm from Finland, but that shouldn't be any problem.. who will I see there next year? :smile: /Johanna

hopefully me! :smile:

BA photography right?
Izzy x
Reply 515
Hey there Izzy, that sounds fantastic congratulations!!
I also just got into Manna Ash, moving over from New Zealand in July to study at London College of Fashion. So exciting, hopefully catch you around in sept :smile:
x Gina
Reply 516
just found out they accepted me at Middlesex as well. What do u think, which uni is better, LCC or Middlesex?
Reply 517
Original post by GinaBel
Hey there Izzy, that sounds fantastic congratulations!!
I also just got into Manna Ash, moving over from New Zealand in July to study at London College of Fashion. So exciting, hopefully catch you around in sept :smile:
x Gina

Hey Gina,
wow thats awesome!
thats a massive move for you...i live in wiltshire, england..so London relatively close to where i am now ! have you looked around? its pretty nice!

yes hope to see you around...

Izzy x
Reply 518
Original post by alex_11
just found out they accepted me at Middlesex as well. What do u think, which uni is better, LCC or Middlesex?

LCC No question, the rep is amazing
Reply 519
Original post by ItsIzzzy
LCC No question, the rep is amazing

:smile: yep, its set. Going to LCC. how about u?

Quick Reply

Latest